Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News: from toysdaily.... It appears HT may rectify the error on the BD chest plate... This may delay international release.

Last edited:
If HT is considering fixing this up with a delay to follow, I doubt bending it is the solution :gah:

Someone earlier said they just bent the pegs a little and they fit just fine with no gap. I'll be curious since right now SS is still showing March for the figure.

At least if it's delayed you don't have to empty the wallet so soon? :lol

If there's a fix by HT it should improve the whole alignment of the chest piece anyway, like where the clear window goes over the reactor and whatnot, not just the gap issue.

That being said, it must still be a pain to wait for something you want so bad!

Hot water + careful fingers = no need for replacement.

Sounds like a non-issue to me.

Yeah, or blow-dryer. It something that can be fixed well enough it seems. If I have to wait longer I will but if not its not a big deal either. Since there is a solution to fix it.

News: from toysdaily.... It appears HT may rectify the error on the BD chest plate... This may delay international release.
Interesting.

If true, this tells us at least a couple things:
1) HT admitting there was an error.
Why fix something if there isn't anything wrong? To keep people from complaining? Don't think so. There's a much simpler way of accomplishing that.

2) Quality control at HT continues to be a problem.
Once again, the early adopters are the ones "testing" the product. :(

No, don't mind it either. Don't have that urgency to be among the first at getting something.
It's not the end of the world, well, that is until 2012. :horror

Well as long as the world ends on the last day of 2012. I need to watch the Avengers, and superman before the end of the World. Oh crap aren't Iron Man 3 and Dark Knight Rises due in 2013? SOB!!!! :gah:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mAsEMmTAe5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hwz-ggAuOsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not my videos
Video's by Icon3725

Nice review. This figure looks incredible. I've got a IV on order, but the battle damage gives me a good enough excuse to get both...sort of.

Sometimes the silver parts makes me think Iron Man is wearing skateboard elbow and knee pads.

Back