Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of the Bleeding Edge? there's a Maquette of it that looks similar to the Sideshow MK VI maquette.

AVENGERS_REBORN_IRON_MAN_FINE_ART_STATUE-002_1277208533.jpg

There's also the hasbro figure:

ViewImageaspx-1.jpg

Get a few more Bleeding Edge armors, paint them in various colors, and you'd have your own super sentai iron man team. Imagine the giant mecha they'd summon...

1160130-iron_man___new_armor_super.jpg

If Extremis influenced the Mark VI design then...Bleeding Edge for the Iron Man 3 movie! :rotfl

Stopped reading comics about 15 years ago, but I've always tried to at least keep up peripherally with the Marvel stuff. Having said that, this is the first time I've seen that particular armor, and it looks awesome.

I, too, loved the new Bleeding Edge armor as soon as I saw it. It's probably the only Iron Man Maquette I'd consider buying. A Bleeding Edge IM, Movie War Machine, & Iron Patriot all in 1/4th glory would be a dream come true for me:pray:

Yeah, I would buy a nicely done maquette of the BE Iron Man and Iron Patriot. They just look kick ass. :rock

I'm slightly surprised Sideshow hasn't released an Iron Patriot version of the old Tin Man maquette since it's the same armor.

So....this figure is FANTASTIC. I just picked it up on my lunch break and had about 10 minutes to play with it. Yes, I know I didn't do the full BD (bc I didn't have adequate time) but enjoy the pics.

Try to disregard the DC Cameos :)

59x7cn.jpg

j08ps6.jpg

BD chest looks good there, no gap that I can see. Also, nice Batwing, did you get the Batmobile?

It'll be on the way once it's released/starts shipping.

And about the BD chest, I bent the pegs a tiny bit downward before I put it on and there is no gap at all!

I reall like the figure overall and can't wait to get it, the one thing that has me a little urked with the light up of the circular arc doesn't light up the triangle of the chest piece all together, leaves 2 unlit corners of the triangle. HT hadn't had to deal with this as the previous armors all had the circle reactor to circle chest piece. I know it is difficult to do but I just they would have found a way to make it work so that the entire triangle is lit up.

Maybe its just the way the pictures come out and will look better in hand, anybody who already has it care to share if this is the case?

Last edited:
I would guess putting some sort of semi-opaque filter behind the "glass" of the triangular chest piece would diffuse the light and cause it to light the whole triangle.

Ahhhhhh~!! It's so much torture seeing all the awesome pics and reading people's impressions about this. I should probably stay away but I can't help myself from wanting to see and read more!! Does that make me a masochist? Thanks for the pics and tip about the pegs, irmoballen!

SSC can't get this soon enough ; ;! All this has almost made me forget about my Mark IV...

Back