Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just want the definitive Mark to pose with the avengers, i believe that MKVI is the one, but in the avengers movie he might come up with another Mark...for now, MKVI is the one for me, but i also want the MK5 to pose with Whiplash...by the way, where's MK5?

They've shown a proto Mark V. Rough sculpt but nothing official just yet.

oh yeah...i remember that...but by now they should have more than a rough sculpt...i mean, they show MKIV prototype and then jump straight to MKVI prototype. What happened to MKV in this?

I only need Mark IV and War Machine, but seeing the both besides one and another I gotta admit...having both would rock the livin´hell out of every collection, but...
I want Whiplash too, so only Mark IV for me and he´s just classy...

the mark 5 is a huge project
it will most likely come with battle damage which means they need to make it interchangeable with tony in the suit underneath (or at least make it look as though he is in there)
i will be getting the mark 5 because i think it will be a masterpiece.

the difference of proportions ... may only be in the prototype?
I do not understand why the figures have to have different bodies.
will have different body?
can someone clarify that?

The Mk V is thinner than the other suits... the figures don't have any particular "body" underneath the suit (that would be impossible at this scale), it's all sculpted and put together.

The Mk V is thinner than the other suits... the figures don't have any particular "body" underneath the suit (that would be impossible at this scale), it's all sculpted and put together.

Excuse my English. I know there is no body. under armor
but the construction of the body seems different.
I want to know if there will be differences as in Mark III and Mark III BD

in the photos is better MARKVI. seems to have different proportions
or is the angle of the picture?

thx friend:wink1:

oh yeah...i remember that...but by now they should have more than a rough sculpt...i mean, they show MKIV prototype and then jump straight to MKVI prototype. What happened to MKV in this?

Well, the Mark V is a totally different suit style so my guess is probably taking longer to get right.

I'd say it's just the angles and posing.

I was confused because I thought you were talking about V compared to VI too.

I guess you can decide which one is better

Iron-man.jpg

This helped cement the fact that i will only be getting the mark vi. Though i may fold when i see the new sculpt on the iv.

Proportionally, the IV looks better than VI as the latter looks too skinny. However, from my POV, as i've got MKI, II & III, I think the VI is significantly different to them to warrant the purchase plus the battle damage looks much realistic on this figure...

After watching the movie again and watching scenes with the suits, they don't actually look that bulky (that's a given with the V). The only bulky one should be War Machine. The Iron Man suits are actually pretty streamlined and slim.

Proportionally, the IV looks better than VI as the latter looks too skinny. However, from my POV, as i've got MKI, II & III, I think the VI is significantly different to them to warrant the purchase plus the battle damage looks much realistic on this figure...

You think the MK VI looks too skinny? To me the MK IV is clearly the skinnier version, I mean look at the head and torso.

After watching the movie again and watching scenes with the suits, they don't actually look that bulky (that's a given with the V). The only bulky one should be War Machine. The Iron Man suits are actually pretty streamlined and slim.

Granted they're not WM bulky, but they're not as slim as the HT MK IV either.

I'd be cool with the v being the same size as the IV and VI ..sure it wont be movie accurate ..but the iroman figs are undersized enough already.

I hope they show us the Mark V soon:), and that it looks nothing like that prototype we seen.

Ugh, I had to switch my preorders over to BBTS due to some of the poor packing I've received from Sideshow. I ordered the HT T800 and it came in nothing more than the HT shipper with a label on it. The shipper got all beat to heck, and then the box inside did too. So I've switched to BBTS because they do an awesome job (and they're not too far from me), but it sucks because I'll miss out on the sideshow exclusive version of the Mark VI (not that I need the extra gauntlet, just like the idea of even more accessories).

Mark VI for me but then again i never got the markIII so what do u guys say MarkIV or III?? I need a tony head tho.

Does the exclusive forearm really do anything for this figure? Keep in mind I'll probably only display it as non-battle damaged? I'm trying to decide between $215 from Sideshow for the exclusive or $190 from a retailer.

Back