Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark VI for me but then again i never got the markIII so what do u guys say MarkIV or III?? I need a tony head tho.

Easy answer. Go for Mark IV cause besides donut and Tony's head, you got hall of armor stand.

Hope the exclusive arm makes its way to ebay cheap at some point. I'm getting a MK but would like the extra arm to put on a black widow.

For the exclusive forearm armour to be movie accurate it has to be attached (wires to draw power) to an Arc Reactor that resides in Tony's chest.

I like the Mark IV, but this would be my first Iron Man Hot Toys purchase. I've had to resist the entire collection because I would end up buying everything. The Mark IV is calling to me!

Re: Hot Toys

81149151.jpg

Just curious as to if there's any HQ versions of this pic yet?

It's okay, once you get one your mind would be so overblown by the details on this that you will spend the rest of your savings getting the rest. Which is what happened to me when I got the BD version.

It's okay, once you get one your mind would be so overblown by the details on this that you will spend the rest of your savings getting the rest. Which is what happened to me when I got the BD version.

it's not TOO bad, just limit yourself to 1 version of each marvel character, and you'll do ok.

For example, i sold my mark 3 to help pay fr the mark 6. as good as these look on the shelf ogether, i want to have ALL the avengers together, i think that will make for a much more impressive display.

Cap
Iron man ( going to go with the Mark 6 for myself)
War Machine
Widow
Fury
Hulk ( if they do one)
Wolverine (If i can find one)

etc

it's not TOO bad, just limit yourself to 1 version of each marvel character, and you'll do ok.

For example, i sold my mark 3 to help pay fr the mark 6. as good as these look on the shelf ogether, i want to have ALL the avengers together, i think that will make for a much more impressive display.

Cap
War Machine
Widow
Fury
Hulk ( if they do one)

etc

You should just wait for a trilogy Wolverine in proper xmen gear rather then pay after market price for an origins wolverine ..also you forgot THOR!

Ironman, Cap and Thor would make an awesome display!!

You should just wait for a trilogy Wolverine in proper xmen gear rather then pay after market price for an origins wolverine ..also you forgot THOR!

Marvel Trinity right there. That's what I am gunning for with the first piece being IM.

Hopefully they'll release a Trilogy Wolvie. Would love to see HT tackle that.

Cap
War Machine
Widow
Fury
Hulk ( if they do one)

etc

for the hulk you can purchase the olivetti Comiquette
i think the scale of the statue is perfect for displaying it whith 1/6 marvel hot toys.

Heh, your right.

for the hulk you can purchase the olivetti Comiquette
i think the scale of the statue is perfect for displaying it whith 1/6 marvel hot toys.

newp. I don't do statues unless they;re REALLY epic. I only own 1 statue/premium format figure.
The sideshow Chernabog. I'm ok with his lack of articulation due to his being a mountain.

But superheros need articulation.

I don't do rubber muscle bodies either.

Exposed joints or nothing.

so if HT doesn't do a hulk, I've got the Marvel legends icons version as a alternative.

As for wolverine, yeah, that's PROBABLY what I'm going to end up doing.
i just hope HT gets to the trilogy wolvie sooner rather than later.

I'm cool with the movie Cap too. I just wonder if by the time they make the Avengers, he will be in a more modern outfit like in the Ultimates Comics. Although being Cap, I don't having a WWII version and a modern one.

Yeah, I want the modern one to have the comic look but I know they'll have to real world it a bit. I'd read that as well as far as Red Skull. This movie and Thor are gonna be really good I think.

Back