Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent figure! Likeness is phenomenal, and so many accessories...

...but that is one sorry excuse for a bow drawing pose:

1006111739898f8fc72ab9828d.jpg

What is Hot TOys deal?

They make a female figure with real hair then without then go back and forth.

None of theyre female figures are going to look right posed next to one another.

Great likeness. Though I dont get why they chose to release a character that was written in a ridiculously horrible way that was little more than a shill for the new IPOD, from a movie that was panned by critics and fans alike.

The movie sucks. But the character in theory is really cool. A hot chick with a slamming body shooting arrows from a compound bow and stabbing vampires in the face with boot knives is really COOL. The figure will not act out scenes from the movie. So in the end.. its about how a figure looks that sparks the immagination. So I say, based on that criteria, its a great choice. By far better than anything Triad or Zy or any one else has put out.

However, i don't like the molded hair. It looks weird and toy-like. I dont have room in my budget OR my cabinets for Blade figures... but its still well done for the most part.

The articulation and hair are meh it must be admitted.

It got made for the same reason Jessica Alba was the Invisible Woman or that Megan Fox was anything in any movie. Hot chicks guys want to bang sell, especially dressed up like a superhero.

He's right, y'know!! I like hot chicks in skin tight clothes! :yess:

But regardless of that, this is a must for me, hope we get King too.

I liked the Blade: Trinity movie, not as much as the 1st and 2nd ones, but Abigail was just not a good enough character for me to buy this figure. Great sculpt and all, looks real cool, but not enough of a buy. Maybe Blade w/ Abigail and Hannibal would look cool, but it's not enough to make me want to preorder.

It got made for the same reason Jessica Alba was the Invisible Woman or that Megan Fox was anything in any movie. Hot chicks guys want to bang sell, especially dressed up like a superhero.

Damn who cracked the code and let the secret out :panic::panic:

just playin :D

What is Hot TOys deal?

None of theyre female figures are going to look right posed next to one another.

yeah i agree, couldnt they just use a brown ver of black widows curly hair? maybe make it shorter?

I've never really liked the way most female figures turned out but I'm actually considering picking this up...

Well there were never many hot toys females to begin with ..hopefully future released female figs will be as good as this one ..this figure is fantastic looking.

yeah i agree, couldnt they just use a brown ver of black widows curly hair? maybe make it shorter?

If they were going to do sculpted hair, they really should have done it pulled back.

A. She looks hotter like this.

B. It's more practical for someone whos fighting and flailing arond.

jessica-biel.jpg

J_Biel-Blade-05.jpg

What is Hot TOys deal?

Yeah that's the only annoying thing about this one.

Does anyone know if those marks on her face are accurate? Are those beauty marks/moles? I never noticed any on Biel.

Also how tall is the Blade figure? In the photo of her and him back to back she looks almost like a child height wise compared to him. I hope it's not another Sparrow/Swann thing.

Yeah that's the only annoying thing about this one.

Does anyone know if those marks on her face are accurate? Are those beauty marks/moles? I never noticed any on Biel.

Also how tall is the Blade figure? In the photo of her and him back to back she looks almost like a child height wise compared to him. I hope it's not another Sparrow/Swann thing.

She does have those beauty marks, but they are as prominent as the figure's.
That being said, it does not take away from the great likeness

Jessica-Biel-No-Makeup.jpg

B. It's more practical for someone whos fighting and flailing arond.

Practical? This is a character that chooses to rock out to her IPOD while she is fighting, essentially eliminating her sense of hearing in combat.

What's really cool is that it does actually show that they can do long hair sculpted properly. I thought they only did that for BW cause its widely accepted that long sculpted hair limits articulation. Kinda wish now they did the same for BW as I do prefer sculpted hair as the real hair look does make it look barbieyish.

What's really cool is that it does actually show that they can do long hair sculpted properly. I thought they only did that for BW cause its widely accepted that long sculpted hair limits articulation. Kinda wish now they did the same for BW as I do prefer sculpted hair as the real hair look does make it look barbieyish.

Abigail looks great with sculpted hair. Perhaps BW would looked better with sculpted hair then again maybe not. I think it depends on the figure. Trail and error...

I think it does look great. Good enough to buy? Perhaps but I just think there are other figures that need to be made first. I think I'll pass.

Back