Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade Trinity was not a good movie by any means but damn this figure has truly rocked me!! :rock:

Needless to say I also think Miss Biel is smokin!

GORGEOUS.

I'll be getting her for sure. Yeah Trinity was not th best movie, but Biel was a bad ass and looked good as hell in it.

GORGEOUS.

I'll be getting her for sure. Yeah Trinity was not th best movie, but Biel was a bad ass and looked good as hell in it.

:lecture QFT

this looks amazing Hot Toys with another home run it going to look great up there with Blade. cant wait to add her to my collection

Figure looks great but I'm not blown away.

Maybe it's just because I didn't like the movie or the character that much. Can't see the overwhemling praise for this figure myself. Looks good but nothing I'm interested in. I'd much prefer a Hannibal King from this film.

Gorgeous sculpt and paint..... as usual.
Feel the same about it though. Not a huge fan of the movie or character otherwise it would be an easy purchase...but at this point it's an easy pass.

The headsculpt is too damn good for this movie! Not a big fan of the design, though that's not HT's fault.

But I have to say I prefer BW's proto hair.

It's good to see HT is quickly improving on their female figures.

Last edited:
I'm gonna pick this fig up just so I can display her in front of my vinyl movie theatre poster I have in my hobby room. :D :yess:

JessicaBiel.jpg

I thought it was an odd choice for a rather average movie however, HT won me over. I will purchase this figure assuming production quality matches prototype quality.

Marvel is my grail line therefore, I consider any figure in the license. That said, I wish HT took the same care for BW which I passed. IMO BW is very average compared to this figure but I assume another BW will appear down the line which I'll pick up.

This is such a nice figure! Finally blade won't be the lonely rep and may deserve a dedicated shelf. 5 pages and no picking her apart is definitely a good sign :)

I wonder what goes into the decision on whether to do rooted hair or not...

Good question. IMO rooted hair killed BW while the sculpted hair is the perfect choice for Abigail. However, I think Comic Con SC with rooted hair looks better than the recently released SC with sculpted hair. :dunno

I'll definitely pre-order this figure. I almost missed out on getting Blade but thank god for a member here that I did. I hope the bow is big enough to fit in a HT male hands. I plan on using one of these for a custom I'm working on.

As for Hannibal I really really hope they make one. I need a Reynolds sculpt too. But you better be sure that him and my Black Widow will be on seperate shelves. SJ is all mine. :rotfl

Originally Posted by VALVOLINER View Post
My only concern is the Female TT body joints; We need stiff joints and double jointed knees this time

Valvoliner what are you planning on doing with Biel that you need double jointed knees? :lol

Nothing bad, I swear it.. :pray:

I had a bad experience with RE5 sheva Alomar, because I can not even put her on a decent aiming poses like; crouching, duck or knee on the ground...again, I,m not talking about "naughty" things :rotfl.....besides,the HT female TT joints are pretty loose specially if you compare with the HT Male TT :gah:

This figure looks awsome. This may have been said before but i wish Hot Toys would have done a alternate head where she has her hair up. Oh well ill still be getting this one.

Back