Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an absolutely amazing sculpt. As long as the hair doesn't look like a helmet like Elizabeth's.....

I have no interest in it, but damn is that sculpt perfect.

K, just bought blade... Along with blade 1, 2 and 3 on dvd and finished the marathon in 1 day.

I must say, I kinda enjoyed blade trinity, it wad as bad as I thought it was (after reading some comment here regarding the movie). Although my first pcik wihh prolly be bade 2 :rock

Just watched this movie last night after not seeing it for a while. I'm not sure why this movie gets as much hate as it does, it's not THAT bad (what with classic lines like "koochie koo"). Barring any unforeseen financial circumstances, I will be getting this figure

defn the best lookin chick I have seen HT produce, but I doubt I would get this. I think the sculpted hair looks great.

This is up for order at Toys2 now. I went ahead and PO'd it. It just look's too good and I am a huge Blade fan overall even if 3 is my least favorite.

First of all...bravo to you sir, that was funny!
You show me 16 year olds that look like Jessica Biel(which the sculpt does, indeed, look like...) and I'll give you a stack of gold...

Second, are there any worries about her jacket like the HT X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE figure? Will it leave marks on the skin?
I haven't had that problem with my Wolverine figure but I've seen remarks about it here.

Third, where can I find a 1:6 scale iPod?
:chew

Nice headsculpt. Not a fan of the plastic hair, specially since it's hollow to allow the head to turn. Why did they use the rubber material for the arm? It may look good outstretched keeping the muscled shape of the arm but when it is bent at the elbow is just looks wonky.

looks good but easy pass hopefully they make donnie yen aka snowman from the blood pack plsss HT , enterbay is making IP man

2qussah.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not so sure I would want a snowman when we can get IP Man from Enterbay. Much better movie and character.

I second for Snowman only if HT makes the whole Bloodpack, or at least most of them so you can display them as a team. I totally prefer the Bloodpack to the Darkstalkers, they have so much more personality. That being said Abigail Whistler is still pretty cool and I may get her just to up the female/male ratio a bit...

Back