Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just wow. Too bad they didn't use this type of hair on Black Widow.....
Didn't care cfor blade trinity, but this looks great.

Holy crap thats an awesome looking figure,thats easily the best female sculpt they have ever done.. but not even that its up there with one the best sculpts they have ever done overall. I am so going to buy this ..sadly widow will have to go,but must this mean i have to try and get a blade figure?..could the fact this is from the 3rd movie mean we could get possibly an other variation of blade?

I'm not a Blade fan nor did I really like the movie but I may very well pic this up if only cause I've had a huge thing for Jessica since 7th Heaven. This and BM would look great together and it will probably be the closet thing I'll get to seeing Scarlett and Jessica in some lesbian action :monkey3:lol

I'm not a Blade fan nor did I really like the movie but I may very well pic this up if only cause I've had a huge thing for Jessica since 7th Heaven. This and BM would look great together and it will probably be the closet thing I'll get to seeing Scarlett and Jessica in some lesbian action :monkey3:lol

A sculpted hair figure next to a doll hair figure would just look weird imo.

This fig is a surprise. Looks like another HR for Hot Toys. Face looks so realistic in the up close shots (although the face is only about 90% Jessica Biel). It looks so close and no other company can touch it.

I agree. Bring on a Hannibal King next!

Her HS is almost perfect. I don't think there's a freak here whose doubting about her likeness.

20100611_dff3c22e4661d45d8c49eXpPDgF5S9eE.jpg

Beautiful sculpt! If I was a bigger fan of the character I'd simply get this fig just for that gorgeous HS. Very realistic, too, and of course a great likeness.

I don't know if we would look great together, but if you think so, I'll give it a shot and preorder her :1-1:

I'll definitely pre-order this figure. I almost missed out on getting Blade but thank god for a member here that I did. I hope the bow is big enough to fit in a HT male hands. I plan on using one of these for a custom I'm working on.

As for Hannibal I really really hope they make one. I need a Reynolds sculpt too. But you better be sure that him and my Black Widow will be on seperate shelves. SJ is all mine. :rotfl

My only concern is the Female TT body joints; We need stiff joints and double jointed knees this time :impatient:

Valvoliner what are you planning on doing with Biel that you need double jointed knees? :lol

Back