Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this worth getting ?
i really like the color scheme on this and I am really tempted to get this one however, the one thing that scares me away is the waist... why is this predator so skinny?

Maybe He's just on weight watchers or something,,, and i'm pretty sure all this hunting business keeps one trim and healthy.
I think this guy is totally worth getting,,for the right price of course,,cant see paying crazy prices over the top with them other cool preds coming out in the near future:clap

To be honest, I'm kinda glad I didn't pay over retail to get this...he is not very impressive. However, if my preorder had gone through, I would have been happy.

Randomly i woke up about 10 minutes ago and saw this and went to the site to try and order 1 but when i filled in the details of my address and clicked next it says,

"Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location"

Im in the UK and they have a UK shipping option, ive tried a few different ways of putting it in and it says the same each time. Ive sent a message to the admin, but i figure by the time i see any response they will be long gone :(

Thats got to be incredibly frustrating. I hope that gets sorted quickly enough that you can still get it.

I got mine two weeks ago,my first exclusive ever.He is great and all
but he is really stiff its hard to move his arms and legs,but still a nice
addition to my collection.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow this really pisses me off, after all that time i spent last night trying to get their site to work so i could buy the "ALREADY IN MY CART" Guardian Pred, i just wake up to see that it's not in my cart anymore, and out of stock. What a load of BS.

Wow this really pisses me off, after all that time i spent last night trying to get their site to work so i could buy the "ALREADY IN MY CART" Guardian Pred, i just wake up to see that it's not in my cart anymore, and out of stock. What a load of BS.

DITTO

this really sucks i had my hopes up that i was going to get my first predator!

Yep same here, i didnt manage to get through they said try again later and when i went to try it was sold out. Great :(

Its called supply and demand! for any serious Pred collector this is a must have,its my first ever pred i do like it but its gunna go next year when the prices will be $700.

a nice tidy profit to fund my collecting next year.:clap

I just got an email from Sideshow!!!

My wait list is going to be converted!! It will be fully confirmed as an order on the 11th of Sept so fingers crossed it all goes through and i can get my Guardian Pred at a sensible price :)

awesome. when did you waitlist it? i thought everyone who got theirs in under like 10 minutes got theirs.

Back