Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from Sideshow!!!

My wait list is going to be converted!! It will be fully confirmed as an order on the 11th of Sept so fingers crossed it all goes through and i can get my Guardian Pred at a sensible price :)

+ 1

Exactly the same as yours, I pre ordered mine day of launch.

god, that rocks. guess that goes to show why you should never give up on a ssc waitlist.

Cool congrats man!!! I'm still at 19:02 :( do u happen to know what the time is on the ss site u made the order? Just wanna gauge my chances :D

man, i guess everyone is getting a guardian now. i'm just waiting for the casualty reports from the poor SOBs who cancelled the waitlist and paid through the nose on ebay.

That sucks, i didn't get on the waitlist untill three days after :monkey2... I was put on the waitlist when i bought it, then checked back a few days and i wasn't..

Most likely Sideshow found some leftover stock from the other toy fairs and is now going back on their waitlist, same thing that they had got about 200 Lost Predators and put them back for sale.

I'm having mine convert too. I never expected this guy to convert, since he's going for anywhere from $400 to $600 on EBay. I have every Pred after the AVP figures, but wonder if he's worth keeping. Isn't Guardian mainly a P1 color variant with different armor? :dunno

I'm having mine convert too. I never expected this guy to convert, since he's going for anywhere from $400 to $600 on EBay. I have every Pred after the AVP figures, but wonder if he's worth keeping. Isn't Guardian mainly a P1 color variant with different armor? :dunno
depends on your definition of "worth". i like it because it's from the best scene in P2. and it's not like anybody else is gonna make lost clan preds in 1:6 scale, if at all. but yeah, it is essentially a rehash figure and i'd argue that $200 retail is a total ripoff for what you get. then again, the actual costumes in the movie were rehashes too.

depends on your definition of "worth". i like it because it's from the best scene in P2. and it's not like anybody else is gonna make lost clan preds in 1:6 scale, if at all. but yeah, it is essentially a rehash figure and i'd argue that $200 retail is a total ripoff for what you get. then again, the actual costumes in the movie were rehashes too.

That's why I had no hesitation in picking up the Lost Predator. I like having the variation in the clans. I thought Guardian should've been around $140-150 like the others, that's why I'm surprised he went for $190 and has jumped to several hundreds. I definitely want the Guardian, but try to use some self control. I don't need every Pred that HT decides to churn out, because they think we'll buy them all.

Most likely Sideshow found some leftover stock from the other toy fairs and is now going back on their waitlist, same thing that they had got about 200 Lost Predators and put them back for sale.

Highly doubtful. The other toy fairs are in Asian and Sideshow only attended SDCC. It's more likely they're now processing the ones they held back as replacements for potential returns.

Back