Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also fortunate to score one. At the Tokyo Toy Fair people were getting socked in the mouth for the Guardian. My cousins where there and told me about it. That is too much.

Last edited:
Damn, now I feel really glad I got one myself. Felt kinda confused when I first got it as I was tempted to sell it. The timing was kinda bad as I got a PF, and a couple of 1/6 when this shipped. So money was a little tight and was tempted to sell it when I could get double for what I paid. But now that I'm working lots of overtime, caught up with bills...This turned out to be one of my favorite figures right now.

Man, wtf... i've been patiently waiting... my orders been on processing for god knows how long. calling now

WTF!!!!!! I got so screwed here.... I called sideshow and they dont have my order in their system so they have to check with the web team and call me back... not only that... but they are also missing TWO other orders I made in july. My web account manages screen has all of them as 'processing' This is upsetting.

WTF!!!!!! I got so screwed here.... I called sideshow and they dont have my order in their system so they have to check with the web team and call me back... not only that... but they are also missing TWO other orders I made in july. My web account manages screen has all of them as 'processing' This is upsetting.

:gah::gah:That sucks!!:gah::gah:

It beyond sucks... a figure thats going for twice its cost... unbelievable... I doubt im getting it now. I was really looking forward to it.

Some more pics of that awesome bio.

Predator74.jpg

Predator75.jpg

Predator76.jpg

Predator78.png

4 of them. Where'd they come from? I was browsing Toys2's entire 1/6th stock just yesterday or the day before and it was all sold out.

Hopefully some good people here who've been looking for it will see these last few posts on time.

Randomly i woke up about 10 minutes ago and saw this and went to the site to try and order 1 but when i filled in the details of my address and clicked next it says,

"Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location"

Im in the UK and they have a UK shipping option, ive tried a few different ways of putting it in and it says the same each time. Ive sent a message to the admin, but i figure by the time i see any response they will be long gone :(

Randomly i woke up about 10 minutes ago and saw this and went to the site to try and order 1 but when i filled in the details of my address and clicked next it says,

"Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location"

Im in the UK and they have a UK shipping option, ive tried a few different ways of putting it in and it says the same each time. Ive sent a message to the admin, but i figure by the time i see any response they will be long gone :(

There is something wrong with his site, I got this message too and i've order from him since 2007. Must be a glitch. I'm sure his stock (4) won't change anytime soon.

There is something wrong with his site, I got this message too and i've order from him since 2007. Must be a glitch. I'm sure his stock (4) won't change anytime soon.

Thanks for that at least i know its not me entering my own address wrong!

is this worth getting ?
i really like the color scheme on this and I am really tempted to get this one however, the one thing that scares me away is the waist... why is this predator so skinny?

is this worth getting ?
i really like the color scheme on this and I am really tempted to get this one however, the one thing that scares me away is the waist... why is this predator so skinny?
depends on your definition of "worth". i got it because i want a complete lost clan from P2. but otherwise, it's a below-average predator figure. and it's skinny because every HT predator so far has been too skinny and too short so i guess they want to be consistent.

Back