Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah......about that :eek: i paid double the price of the figure because i was having trouble with my computer at the time of the ppo so i didnt get on the waitlist till like 3 or 4 days after so ijust thought i'd never convert so i decided to get me one. im just glad i got it because the prices are hitting the $600+ mark. any way i got it from a guy here at the forum.........no regrets really!

Double the price isn't bad for this pred being he's an exclusive, i would have paid that if need be. I didn't get mine from SSC either, I got waitlisted. :gah: While waiting to see if the waitlist would convert, I contacted Eric at Toys2 & he hooked me up with 1 for $230. I've bought the majority of my HT preds & figures from him, he is a great guy & usually gets his shipments in about a month before SSC. :)

I was lucky enough,go get on the waitlist with a time of 2 minutes or so,,glad i did,,i couldnt see myself forking out $500.00+ for him...but then again.,...:rotfl

Thank you Jmlsuperman and gofourindian, I'm thinking of making a Predator custom based on that info. Does anyone know of any pictures "from the film etc" of Peter Hall wearing this Predator mask? I'm wondering if I need to make anything else to make him as perfect as possible.

Last edited:
Thank you Jmlsuperman and gofourindian, I'm thinking of making a Predator custom based on that info. Does anyone know of any pictures "from the film etc" of Peter Hall wearing this Predator mask? I'm wondering if I need to make anything else to make him as perfect as possible.

Here ya go......

201052522304165.jpg

He pretty much looks the same but with the Guardian Bio.

Well, here they are. I love the brushed details on the Guardian's helmet. They really show up in the photos, especially on the second one. Makes the mask's finish look more crisp.

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

I do too. Wonderful pictures he looks awesome.

Last edited:
My friend from Hong Kong attended the toy fair but was not able to secure one. He's so pi$$ed since he is a local Hk but cant get this for retiail. how many was really produced by HT for the Guardian? :dunno

My friend from Hong Kong attended the toy fair but was not able to secure one. He's so pi$$ed since he is a local Hk but cant get this for retiail. how many was really produced by HT for the Guardian? :dunno

Supposedly, 1500 were produced. 500 for SDCC, 500 for Ani-com and 500 for Tokyo TF.

What are the numbers produced of the other Predators? Are they much bigger than 1,500 or about the same?

Back