Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Guardian predator will be here Tuesday, finally! My pred is coming from Toys2, I'm sure others who ordered from Eric will be getting theirs soon too. :wink1:

gort_03.jpg

You know, at first I thought the armor on Guardian had more of a gold-ish finish, but it's the same color as the P1. Hence, the Gort bio looks great on the original.

My Guardian predator will be here Tuesday, finally! My pred is coming from Toys2, I'm sure others who ordered from Eric will be getting theirs soon too. :wink1:

I'm looking forward to getting mine as well.....my waitlist came through SS and it's a nice looking figure. Not sure if it deserves all the hype though. I'm looking more forward to Falconer with the new body......

Well, here they are. I love the brushed details on the Guardian's helmet. They really show up in the photos, especially on the second one. Makes the mask's finish look more crisp.

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, I slightly up the saturation on these. Besides that, I just set my camera to flourescent light, so that the general color is not tinted in any way. You know, as opposed to the Tungsten or Sunny Day settings.

I got my Gort/Guardian Predator yesterday & he's a beast imo! :yess: I was able to take 1 pic before my camera's batteries died. :gah: :lol

DSCI0002-1-2.jpg

yeah......about that :eek: i paid double the price of the figure because i was having trouble with my computer at the time of the ppo so i didnt get on the waitlist till like 3 or 4 days after so ijust thought i'd never convert so i decided to get me one. im just glad i got it because the prices are hitting the $600+ mark. any way i got it from a guy here at the forum.........no regrets really!

Thanks bro! :1-1: .....& we didn't have to pay any where near $800.00 to get it from a ********* scalper!! :hi5: :lol

Back