Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome news, Tarman! Now, we need pictures!!!

Not as good as yours but I still love the result.

Photo0488_EDIT.jpg

Great shots of the dread mods, guys! Here are all of the P2 Preds I have together. While I love 'em, I just dunno if I can work up any more enthusiasm for the P2 design. Three's good enough for me, and there's some great color variation in this line.

mvm77t.jpg

And by the way, Guardian looks short only because he was on a lower platform than P2. Well, that and the deeper squat pose.

Great pics Blade. Have any of you noticed dreads missing from your Guardian pred? I just noticed a dread missing from the right side of the head, while doing the dread mod.
My pred also had a black line streak across the forehead. I contacted sideshow and they sent me a replacement head which has two dreads missing from the right side. I was thinking about keeping it. Is the guardian head worth $100?

Not if it's missing dreads, it's not. Can't say I've had problems of this kind with any of my Predators, though.

Great pics Blade. Have any of you noticed dreads missing from your Guardian pred? I just noticed a dread missing from the right side of the head, while doing the dread mod.
My pred also had a black line streak across the forehead. I contacted sideshow and they sent me a replacement head which has two dreads missing from the right side. I was thinking about keeping it. Is the guardian head worth $100?

Ouch man :horror:horror:horror

Hey Comm,

Is that a custom P1 bio? If so, by who?

It's taylerdurdem's custom bio. He's good, huh?

Hey guys, about posting pictures of the other figures, I'll do that soon in the "show your shelves section". I just don't want to post pictures of Deckard, Batty and Destro in this section which is only Predator related. Will let you know.;)

It's taylerdurdem's custom bio. He's good, huh?

Hey guys, about posting pictures of the other figures, I'll do that soon in the "show your shelves section". I just don't want to post pictures of Deckard, Batty and Destro in this section which is only Predator related. Will let you know.;)

Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Can you take a picture of the back ? Wanna see where you attached it.
it's a little more complex for this angle and little shoulder part attach than just a back photo, but...

gort_shouldercustom-1.jpg

predheight_01.jpg

Wait!.... does that mean that with a repaint and a tylerdurdem P2 mask, I can turn a Guardian Pred into a P2?

P2 has it's own face, totally another than P1.
"guardian" uses P1 face.
tylerdurdem's helmet uses P2 face sculpt.
they won't fit.

Back