Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But with that $$ I can buy 2 more preds coming soon, or payoff the War Machine, Mark 6, and 2 Mr blacks I preordered and put $50.00 down on each plus someone who wants it, gets it. :peace

Only Pred I want that is out is Wolf.

True... but someone who wants it would get it for more than they originally could've. But that's as far as I'll go on the topic. No sense beating a dead horse here. Even though not one, but seemingly three are being flipped here.

True... but someone who wants it would get it for more than they originally could've. But that's as far as I'll go on the topic. No sense beating a dead horse here. Even though not one, but seemingly three are being flipped here.

Yes I have had 3 in my hands total, one was my friends that I sold for him. Just like everyone else I sat in front of a computer with a laptop too and tried and failed but got on the waitlist.

Sometimes money seems to govern more inside people's heads. Nothing wrong with flipping toys.... but it's all just an ILLUSION. Why, you may ask? Because it means that the flipper is using time and energy in buying, advertising and shipping the flipped item, instead of spending that time on their real job or something more productive that could ultimately lead to a bigger profit of either time or knowledge, that will later give you enough resources ($$) to buy your toys without budget constraints. Hell, between family and work, I rarely have extra time for other activities. Instead of wasting that time flipping an item, I'd rather use it to watch a movie, read a comic or book, customize, simply enjoy my collection and/or post in this threads. Again, nothing wrong with flipping, but I'd rather use that energy on something else.

And... how's that for beating a dead horse? :D

:horse

Sometimes money seems to govern more inside people's heads. Nothing wrong with flipping toys.... but it's all just an ILLUSION. Why, you may ask? Because it means that the flipper is using time and energy in buying, advertising and shipping the flipped item, instead of spending that time on their real job or something more productive that could ultimately lead to a bigger profit of either time or knowledge, that will later give you enough resources ($$) to buy your toys without budget constraints. Hell, between family and work, I rarely have extra time for other activities. Instead of wasting that time flipping an item, I'd rather use it to watch a movie, read a comic or book, customize, simply enjoy my collection and/or post in this threads. Again, nothing wrong with flipping, but I'd rather use that energy on something else.

Agreed but in this case, the cost was $216 and after fees and shipping it was $386 for one and $360 for another with one remaining. Thats not bad for 1 hour of work from start to finish. :lsvader

:goodpost: Words of wisdom.

Agreed but in this case, the cost was $216 and after fees and shipping it was $386 for one and $360 for another with one remaining. Thats not bad for 1 hour of work from start to finish. :lsvader

Can't argue with the money.

they profit while you work...
flipping is hard work..

Attachments

• 18274744_824489491050183_3996072150331827326_n.jpg
    18274744_824489491050183_3996072150331827326_n.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2vxpv8n.jpg
    2vxpv8n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 18952937_846851022147363_7109623290792982332_n.jpg
    18952937_846851022147363_7109623290792982332_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
  • e6u545.jpg
    e6u545.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
I would have waited at least a few years before selling them. Who knows how much these things will be worth in future with Hot Toys popularity growing the way it is.

Still a good profit, though.

Easy money!

one of the best comments i have read on this board for a long while :clap

one of the best comments i have read on this board for a long while :clap

Thats coming from a person who probably has kids and is 32 years old. Some people make great money at there job and find time to, flip, do activities and work on their hobbies.

Thats coming from a person who probably has kids and is 32 years old. Some people make great money at there job and find time to, flip, do activities and work on their hobbies.

People who make great money dont have to flip toys for profit....

People who make great money dont have to flip toys for profit....

I don't know about that. Out of only two times I've ever sold something from my collection, one of the guys claimed to be a lawyer and told me he wanted my things for his own "personal" collection. I found out later that the _____Ker put 2/3 of what I sold him on Ebay and made his money back plus half. If I'd known he was a flipper/dealer/scalper I would never had sold him a speck of dust. That's one of the reason I don't sell anything now, only trade or buy.

I don't know about that. Out of only two times I've ever sold something from my collection, one of the guys claimed to be a lawyer and told me he wanted my things for his own "personal" collection. I found out later that the _____Ker put 2/3 of what I sold him on Ebay and made his money back plus half. If I'd known he was a flipper/dealer/scalper I would never had sold him a speck of dust. That's one of the reason I don't sell anything now, only trade or buy.

Really? Very Odd, only greed would seem to drive that IMO

If you made lots of money, or had lots why flip toys for a couple hundred bucks max?? I guess it happens though

Really? Very Odd, only greed would seem to drive that IMO

If you made lots of money, or had lots why flip toys for a couple hundred bucks max?? I guess it happens though

Personally, my father had recently died and with him not being around to help me out I figured selling some of my stuff to get myself straightened out (bills) wasn't a bad thing. As for the amount, I'm talking thousands, not hundreds.

Back