Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they go back to review and honor the orders for us who placed them at 10 sharp and still got waitlisted. Out of the whole convention exlcusives, this was the only one I was looking forward to picking up at the Con. I don't care about the rest for the exclusives. Come on Sideshow DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!

I wish, but there is no way they can do that without pissing off even more people. I tried to order literally 5-10 seconds after 10:00 and got the popup "Out of Stock" message, I clicked again and then was wait listed.

Why the two hour window if they were gonna sell out in 2 seconds... even they thought the things would last longer!?

I am not worried. What happens happens. Its also just a figure. I mean its great and all but there are better things to worry about in life. Then again I guess you have to stop and admire the small things in life as well.

If I don't get one I get to keep my Predator 2 figure. So its kind of a double edged sword.

get em' ready........................:lecture
42-01Lg.JPG

Well, I can say this with certainty, tomorrow is going to be one hell of a cluster ____. A very short cluster ____, but a cluster ____ none the less.
Knowing what we know today, I don't know how anyone can have their hopes up about tomorrow, or could get disappointed if they don't get an order in. It appears that the chances of doing so are very close to zero. I'm sure we'll all try, but that's all we can do. No use worrying about it. At least the T-1000/Sarah Connor was obtainable.

I hope they go back to review and honor the orders for us who placed them at 10 sharp and still got waitlisted. Out of the whole convention exlcusives, this was the only one I was looking forward to picking up at the Con. I don't care about the rest for the exclusives. Come on Sideshow DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!

Oh.. and I'm not cancelling my waitlist to order the non-attendee tomorrow until they clear this out. They better give an answer today. Don't want to be left with no chances at all.

Whatever happens, like some have expressed, life goes on.

I don't have any predators... was hoping to make this my first. The only other affordable own on EvilBay is the lost one... and I don't like the look of it (green skin, He-Man fur panties)

Attendees and non-attendees have you fingers ready for the one (1) figure they'll have up for tomorrow.
Of all the exclusives this was the one I was looking forward to. Well, at least my hopes were dashed today rather than tomorrow. Makes tomorrow not so much of a shock.

Knowing what we know today, I don't know how anyone can have their hopes up about tomorrow, or could get disappointed if they don't get an order in. It appears that the chances of doing so are very close to zero. I'm sure we'll all try, but that's all we can do. No use worrying about it. At least the T-1000/Sarah Connor was obtainable.

They must've gotten a hell of a lot more of the Sarah's than the Preds because she hasn't sold out yet. Maybe she's being treated like a regular figure now, and not limited.

Oh.. and I'm not cancelling my waitlist to order the non-attendee tomorrow until they clear this out. They better give an answer today. Don't want to be left with no chances at all.

Whatever happens, like some have expressed, life goes on.

I was wondering the same thing, cancel a waitlist and try to order to tomorrow or just let SS sort it all out.

Imagine if a bunch of people are able to order tomorrow, leading us to conclude that there were more set aside for non-attendees than attendees. Then how pissed will everyone (who tried to order today) be?

I don't have any predators... was hoping to make this my first. The only other affordable own on EvilBay is the lost one... and I don't like the look of it (green skin, He-Man fur panties)

I like the Lost Pred. I'd get it if I were you because chances are you, like most of us, won't be getting this one tomorrow. :(

I was wondering the same thing, cancel a waitlist and try to order to tomorrow or just let SS sort it all out.

Imagine if a bunch of people are able to order tomorrow, leading us to conclude that there were more set aside for non-attendees than attendees. Then how pissed will everyone (who tried to order today) be?

Mesa, I'm sure there was more available today, I just think they don't know for sure how many they're going to get. Stay on the waitlist Luke, it's your only hope!

:D

If I ordered today and got on the waitlist I think I would wait it out. If it's true that some waitlisters had their orders canceled than most definitely order tomorrow. If today is any indication very few are getting anything tomorrow. Most everyone will be waitlisted and then canceled by Decemeber.

Seems like close to 0 people here got it. Feel bad for you guys !

Im glad I wasnt interested in this figure, otherwise I'd be raging too.

22 Minutes ago on Facebook:
"Sideshow Collectibles: You will be able to order during Non-Attendee even if you are on the wait list for Attendee... IF the wait list is converted, one of the orders will be cancelled. It is not certain at this time if any wait lists will be fulfilled for any item - it's impossible to know until orders start processing and shipping and being picked up at Con."

I would just like to know, HOW MANY WERE UP FOR ORDER TODAY SIDESHOW?

Dear Valued Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles and for participating in our Priority Pre-order for the Guardian Predator 12” figure, item 900992, from Hot Toys.

We understand that you have recently created a Waitlist order for the ATTENDEE Collect-n-Go option. However, our complete attendee inventory has been reserved and we will not be converting reservations. Therefore, you will receive an e-mail notification of the cancellation of your reservation shortly.

We want to make sure that you have a chance at securing this figure, therefore we strongly suggest that you participate in the ordering process for our Non-Attendee version tomorrow, July 2nd, at 10 am PT.

We apologize that we could not fulfill your wait list. Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Sideshow Customer Service Department,
800-474-3746
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles and for participating in our Priority Pre-order for the Guardian Predator 12” figure, item 900992, from Hot Toys.

We understand that you have recently created a Waitlist order for the ATTENDEE Collect-n-Go option. However, our complete attendee inventory has been reserved and we will not be converting reservations. Therefore, you will receive an e-mail notification of the cancellation of your reservation shortly.

We want to make sure that you have a chance at securing this figure, therefore we strongly suggest that you participate in the ordering process for our Non-Attendee version tomorrow, July 2nd, at 10 am PT.

---------------

What a load, my order was placed within the first minute. Ah well, here's hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Back