Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This hobby is fickle. A year from now people will be selling these to pay for something new that tickles their fancy. Prices rise and fall on demand so if you are willing to wait you will eventually get a good deal.

Damn it. I love the look with the breather mask but I love the bio as well....decisions, decisions on how to display. It says Toy Fairs exclusives, as someone brought up before I guarantee you that SSC will import these during SDCC, the question is whether it'll come up during their site like a pre-order during SDCC or whether it'll be a PPO since it'll probably have limited numbers.

Damn it. I love the look with the breather mask but I love the bio as well....decisions, decisions on how to display. It says Toy Fairs exclusives, as someone brought up before I guarantee you that SSC will import these during SDCC, the question is whether it'll come up during their site like a pre-order during SDCC or whether it'll be a PPO since it'll probably have limited numbers.

Display him with his biomask, its the way he appeared in the film and is pretty much the raison d-etre of this figure. Give the breather mask to P2 (or do you not have that?)

This hobby is fickle. A year from now people will be selling these to pay for something new that tickles their fancy. Prices rise and fall on demand so if you are willing to wait you will eventually get a good deal.
That's not usually the case with Hot Toys figures generally, or with the Predators specifically. If you buy any given figure, particularly a limited edition of a popular character/license, chances are the prices are gonna only go up.

I do agree with this being a fickle hobby, though.

It's a crap shoot.. that works sometimes but the Predator line has a history of increasing in value.

Shhhh... wait till I find a good deal on one to say that :gah:

sorry....:lol

At least I didn't post links....:thwak

:wave

His eyes look ferocious. Must have for me. I wonder if I can find one besides on Ebay. That would require me to pay the $22 they scammed from me and re-activating my Paypal account---which I refuse to do.

At least I didn't post links....:thwak

:wave

HEY!!! don't make me come over there...

seriously though, sometimes these ebay sellers don't know the value of what they have. if they found out lost was in demand again, we could see a price hike overnight. so best to get in quickly, while the link is still worth posting.

Just do it Hairless.... I broke down and ordered a figure from CSC after boycotting their asses for over two years for some ____ they pulled. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want...:lol

HEY!!! don't make me come over there...

seriously though, sometimes these ebay sellers don't know the value of what they have. if they found out lost was in demand again, we could see a price hike overnight. so best to get in quickly, while the link is still worth posting.

I picked one up from them a couple days ago... get em while you can ...:panic:

Indeed...most of the Predator figures have gone up in value...the exceptions being the Lost (for now) and the Cleaner Wolf, but those will likely be headed upward, especially with the new movie coming out.

Indeed...most of the Predator figures have gone up in value...the exceptions being the Lost (for now) and the Cleaner Wolf, but those will likely be headed upward, especially with the new movie coming out.

:exactly::exactly: I got my second Lost Predator sometime last summer for about $125 shipped, and I'm sure he could've been found for cheaper if I went with an opened one instead of new. With a new one coming out, and more planned from the forthcoming movie you better get the ones you want now before the prices start climbing more.

Back