Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a Lost Pred they're willing to let go of? :)

Also wonder if this guy will have to be assembled. I *sometimes* enjoy it, since it adds to the classic HT Pred experience, but it can get hectic.

Heeeeyyyy! He doesn't ave a medical pack??? HT couldn't have thrown that in? His back looks so bare without it. Come on!
i didn't see him use it in the movie. the Lost didn't come with one either.
doesn't make any difference to me. at least it came with the gas mask thing.

edit - actually, i'd rather it didn't come with the gas mask. throw another skull in there or something.

That's why they should have included the trophy case display diorama as an accessory.

i didn't see him use it in the movie. the Lost didn't come with one either.
doesn't make any difference to me. at least it came with the gas mask thing.

edit - actually, i'd rather it didn't come with the gas mask. throw another skull in there or something.

Wolf didn't use his but he has one. I'm just so used to seeing a Pred with one. Well Lostie's Borg Armor doesn't have a place for it but Gort's P2 armor has that little thing in the back where you attach the Med Kit to it. It just looks so empty from the back.

I agree on another skull or even a skull rack. If it's gonna be so damn exclusive they should make it a bit more awesome.:gah:

Wolf didn't use his but he has one. I'm just so used to seeing a Pred with one. Well Lostie's Borg Armor doesn't have a place for it but Gort's P2 armor has that little thing in the back where you attach the Med Kit to it. It just looks so empty from the back.
that's just because they re-used the P2 armor.
and AVPR is a ____ty movie, so the Wolf figure is just another Kenner predator for all i care.
I agree on another skull or even a skull rack. If it's gonna be so damn exclusive they should make it a bit more awesome.:gah:
well the price reflects the rarity.
it's like someone selling you a normal predator figure, but they include the deed to their unicorn ranch as a bonus.
you're paying extra for an idea that has nothing to do with the actual item.
otherwise, this figure would be another peg warmer like the Lost is.

Heeeeyyyy! He doesn't ave a medical pack??? HT couldn't have thrown that in? His back looks so bare without it. Come on!

i didn't see him use it in the movie.

He doesn't use it but Gort does have a Medi-Kit in the film.

Predator2_113.jpg

Also, like EndIessRAlN stated, Borg doesn't have a Medi-Kit because his armor is different so it doesn't have the slot to hold one.

HT could still add a Medi-Kit in for the final release (like the original P2 one i.e. non-opening). Might just be an oversight for the proto pics.

The odd thing to me is, it looks like the legs don't match the rest of the body regarding the paintwork.

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/retskoow/album 2/Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR13.jpg

Not sure if it's supposed to be like that or what!? But regardless, it looks weird. Like he has legs from another figure with a different paint job. :lol

Wow! That's sucktastic. The paint scheme on Gort is supposed to be very similar to P2. This is just random. And with all the time they made us wait for this piece, why didn't they use it to make that P2 armor fit better?

All I want is that skull, and I already have the helmet. Yeah, I get to actually pass on a Predator figure. Kick ass.:hi5:

that's just because they re-used the P2 armor.
and AVPR is a ____ty movie, so the Wolf figure is just another Kenner predator for all i care.

THANK YOU! I wouldn't quite put it like that, but the movie was a disappointment. Funnily enough, I actually like NECA's interpretation of the Wolf more than HT's. I don't know, but HT really dropped the ball on his head shape. Main reason why I never cared about the HT Wolf.

well the price reflects the rarity.
it's like someone selling you a normal predator figure, but they include the deed to their unicorn ranch as a bonus.
you're paying extra for an idea that has nothing to do with the actual item.
otherwise, this figure would be another peg warmer like the Lost is.

Eh, but Lost has his 'iffy' qualities too. Personally, while the Guardian does reuse a lot of stuff, he still looks better than the Lost IMO. This is if you want to compare the two as seperate, stand-alone figs.

On a slightly unrelated note, how badass would this thing look with one of those Pred groin tarps (or whatever they're called). Elvis' custom P2 has one added to it. Think it'd work, since Guardian looks like he's completely geared-up... 'cept for the Medkit :(.

Last edited:
https://individual.utoronto.ca/cya/image/******.jpg​

I'll admit to being a ****** here, but somebody needs to come in and clean up all the stinky vag posting going on. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

ok i ll admit im a hot toys noob, so whats this bad boy going to cost w/shipping? am i going to have to take the day off work and sit by my computer hitting refresh to buy him? the post says 3rd quarter 2010 does that mean when he s going on sale , then u get him months later?

Back