Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! finaly! great detailed pictures! Nice another Skull, just bought the custom skull, i will sell it and keep the original HT one :)

Just sell me your Elder to help fund it. :exactly:

if you're desperate for an elder i can sell you one. slightly bigger than 1/6, contains a unique bed wetting feature and cougar grip hands. doesn't come with a nameplate though, since the name is regularly forgotten. the outfit might need changing every few hours.

The question is - should we buy on ebay by ridiculous price 500$ or wait for official release but the fan part is - what if not be official release at all, just 500 Preds.

looks great, i wonder if it'll come fully assembled like the P1 did? either way any pred is a must buy in my case........unless it really sucks! damn between this and the terminator stuff coming out im gonna go broke! :thud:

Looks great... even though I'm not the biggest fan of the shorty Pred body I'll definitely be picking up one of these. can't stop now...:lol

I would say if you want a Lost Pred you better pick one up soon.. this guys release will be driving up the price on that bad boy...

Awesome pics. Thanks for posting them. Why do you experts think the breather mask is included? I am in NO way complaining, but didn't recall any references with him wearing it. Maybe because the P2 had one? Did the Elder?

So many questions...

Back