Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics I took just today. To be honest, I love Windows 7. The standard photo gallery viewer it comes with has so many new editing options compared to the one on my old Vista comp. Anyway, after messing around with some saturation, shadows, and highlights, I got these:

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Such a shame the oxygen mask thing doesnt fit the P2. Was really hoping to display my P2 with it as it looks awesome. Oh well. Awesome shots Blade, looks wicked.

No. Because its designed to fit into the slot where the mandibles go on Guardian; which is actually a great idea. Just means that it wont fit on the P2. But you could probably just balance it on the front of his face and position his hand to hold it in place.

So I have to confess. My old man's waitlisted converted last week and I got it today. Why was it still available is the question? 500 made my foot.

Cancellations and card declines, maybe? Most people probably don't even know it exists yet, so the majority of these figure went to hardcore collectors and fans. That's my guess.

I always thought he was albino-ish... like the Great White Predator. Sounds cooler that way, but maybe he hasn't spent as much timing as his bro P1 :).

Congratulations, Ash! and welcome to the club! It's a sweeeeeet figure!
oh he's already had at least one.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-Hot-...aultDomain_0&hash=item5adb097b69#ht_500wt_951

https://cgi.ebay.com/Exclusive-Hot-...0224416242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_500wt_951

free shipping!:rotfl

Really cool pred..Although I am not fan of the grey ishh white ish skin...still it is a very nice hot toys. Nice accessories and helmet!
yeah, i dunno what they're doing with the color scheme. it looked like it had the exact same skin patterns as the P2 in the movie.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Originally he had two in the same sale for $900-something. Meh...

This one you bettah keep, Ash! I mean, really.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Originally he had two in the same sale for $900-something. Meh...

This one you bettah keep, Ash! I mean, really.

But with that $$ I can buy 2 more preds coming soon, or payoff the War Machine, Mark 6, and 2 Mr blacks I preordered and put $50.00 down on each plus someone who wants it, gets it. :peace

Only Pred I want that is out is Wolf.

Last edited:
Back