Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this sucks balls, now that the berserker pred is out, with the new sculpted body and hidden joints.

Wish they had taken the extra time to upgrade the body of this one, instead of just using the old P1 body :monkey1

Not needed because of the netting imho

Rather have a plastic long last body super poseable than rubber

Not needed because of the netting imho

Rather have a plastic long last body super poseable than rubber

That's a good call... a body with standar articulation looks good with netting. but since the Berserker is w/o netting it makes more sense aesthetically to go with the fully sculpted body.

Wonder if it will be a rubbery chest and back like the T-800, or hard plastic?

That's a good call... a body with standar articulation looks good with netting. but since the Berserker is w/o netting it makes more sense aesthetically to go with the fully sculpted body.

Wonder if it will be a rubbery chest and back like the T-800, or hard plastic?

Given their hardon for it, probably rubber.

:slap I would've at least let it ride until a month after SDCC. You really never know.

I have alot of figures on order, and i just thought this pred was too expensive and that i couldnt afford it wright now. With the berserker i have alot of time to save up money for him and my other orders.

I have alot of figures on order, and i just thought this pred was too expensive and that i couldnt afford it wright now. With the berserker i have alot of time to save up money for him and my other orders.

While this is true, if you'd gotten him and still decided you didn't want him, he would've easily funded several of those other orders. Plus they give you a few days notice with the conversion email anyway so it's not like it's a sneaky billing. You'd know ahead of time that he was coming.

While this is true, if you'd gotten him and still decided you didn't want him, he would've easily funded several of those other orders. Plus they give you a few days notice with the conversion email anyway so it's not like it's a sneaky billing. You'd know ahead of time that he was coming.

:lecture:lecture Exactly. I know flipping is taboo, but if you kept your order and by chance it did convert....you'd be able to pay for 3 or 4 other figures by selling it.

Or he could've hooked up someone here on the boards.;)

Based on the level of douchiness I saw when a fellow freak got yelled at for canceling it, this is the last place I'd sell it. Unless it was to someone I trusted and then it would be on the DL, handled through PM with the understanding the transaction was confidential. ATM, there are too many crybabies still running around with lit torches looking for someone to burn. :lol

Based on the level of douchiness I saw when a fellow freak got yelled at for canceling it, this is the last place I'd sell it. Unless it was to someone I trusted and then it would be on the DL, handled through PM with the understanding the transaction was confidential. ATM, there are too many crybabies still running around with lit torches looking for someone to burn.
GreekRiots.jpg

Cronulla%20Beach%20Riots-723175.jpg

cronulla-riots-photos.jpg

This pred really got alot of people worked into a frenzy...myself included. :monkey3

I can't understand how or why people are getting upset at someone for canceling there preorder, that just means somebody on the waitlist will get a chance at getting one.

Based on the level of douchiness I saw when a fellow freak got yelled at for canceling it, this is the last place I'd sell it. Unless it was to someone I trusted and then it would be on the DL, handled through PM with the understanding the transaction was confidential. ATM, there are too many crybabies still running around with lit torches looking for someone to burn. :lol

I hope you're not referring to me when I mentioned the person who cancelled his confirmed order could have sold it to another freak. I think my exact words were "dumb move, IMO."

Why do you constantly have to stir up crap in this thread? Seems like the only one crying over stuff now is you. You keep crying about how many crybabies there are.

This pred really got alot of people worked into a frenzy...myself included. :monkey3

Exactly. It was like the opening credits in the Dawn of the Dead remake :lol:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0oGhL_D_weI&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0oGhL_D_weI&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

I hope you're not referring to me when I mentioned the person who cancelled his confirmed order could have sold it to another freak. I think my exact words were "dumb move, IMO."
It wasn't just you; it was me and two other people as well. I know that I said a comment that I apologized for (I said it was the biggest failure I have seen on the boards), but in all fairness, I think so many people were really heated and didn't understand his thinking when "we" thought he should have done something different. Either way, it was his decision to cancel and none of our business.

I am at the point with this, and the new HT preds being show, that if I get this I am happy, if not, I am happy. Plus, the price on ebay is falling faster than Mel Gibson's career...well, maybe not that fast. :wink1:

It was like the opening credits in the Dawn of the Dead remake...
Best horror movie ever...but I can't watch it any more because of the "baby" scene.

It wasn't just you; it was me and two other people as well. I know that I said a comment that I apologized for (I said it was the biggest failure I have seen on the boards), but in all fairness, I think so many people were really heated and didn't understand his thinking when "we" thought he should have done something different. Either way, it was his decision to cancel and none of our business.

I am at the point with this, and the new HT preds being show, that if I get this I am happy, if not, I am happy. Plus, the price on ebay is falling faster than Mel Gibson's career...well, maybe not that fast. :wink1:

:rotfl Ouch!

Why do you constantly have to stir up crap in this thread? Seems like the only one crying over stuff now is you. You keep crying about how many crybabies there are.

:nono Take your ego for a dip in the toilet and cool down. I wasn't pointing any fingers, and frankly bub, you weren't even on my radar. Guilty conscience? :huh:lol

Back