Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably put 190 of the 200 up for sale. You have to hold some back for returns and for internal purposes :p

Doubtful. It sounds more like HT wasn't able to ship out the full lot in time.

Actually, LaMelnik is right Nam. I have insider information that in fact, some are held for internal purposes which equals: hook ups to retailers with old SSC accounts.

Last edited:
Actually, LaMelnik is right Nam. I have insider information that in fact, some are held for internal purposes which equals: hook ups to retailers with old SSC accounts.

Yeah, I was talking to the owner of my LCS and he was saying he's glad he doesn't have to worry about being on time for PPO's since he's always guaranteed at least one. lucky bastard

Yeah, I was talking to the owner of my LCS and he was saying he's glad he doesn't have to worry about being on time for PPO's since he's always guaranteed at least one. lucky bastard

And is he going to sell it at retail or at least with a slight mark up? No way. He is going to sell it at ebay prices, of course.

Yeah, and is he going to sell it at retail or at least with a slight mark up? No way. He is going to sell it at ebay prices, of course.

What he does with it, I don't know:dunno We've talked about Pred's before and I know he keeps at least one of every release and seemed pretty genuine about keeping this one as well.

Hot Toys = Failures at making Con exclusives

:lecture

How so? Essentially a Con Exclusive is one of those things that is limited in supply and something that the majority of collectors wouldn't want. The reality there are a bunch of folks who are fine without having Gort and this thing is severely limited....I would say this is one of their more successful since they'll be so few with it. We just have sour grapes because we don't have one. :lol

Personally, I think a con exclusive is something attendees should easily get, since they're going to the con. Sure as hell didn't happen here.

What he does with it, I don't know:dunno We've talked about Pred's before and I know he keeps at least one of every release and seemed pretty genuine about keeping this one as well.

Fair enough. He probably will keep it then.
My LCS owner says he will ebay it. Another Comic shop owner a few miles from my home says he will sell it to me with a slight mark up. Let's see if he keeps his word. :pray:

True but that usually never happens or must I remind everyone of the debacle fo the Blackest Night GLs? Con attendees were left way out in the dark on that one.

So you know for a fact that they received 200 figures? :tap

How so? Essentially a Con Exclusive is one of those things that is limited in supply and something that the majority of collectors wouldn't want. The reality there are a bunch of folks who are fine without having Gort and this thing is severely limited....I would say this is one of their more successful since they'll be so few with it. We just have sour grapes because we don't have one. :lol

I tried to explain that until I was blue in the face and a post away from being infracted. The concept's lost on them and the reality is that since he's so limited, that's why everyone wants him. :lol

So you know for a fact that they received 200 figures? :tap

I tried to explain that until I was blue in the face and a post away from being infracted. The concept's lost on them. :lol

No nam, no. I just know for a fact that they save some of them for their retailers instead of giving the total amount (whatever that is) to their online customers.

No nam, no. I just know for a fact that they save some of them for their retailers instead of giving the total amount (whatever that is) to their online customers.

I never disputed that. My comment was that it was under 200 (which Brant stated during chat) and the reason it was so short was because it seems like HT was unable to make enough in time to meet the 500pcs per con claim everybody keeps talking about.

No $h!t!
I'm pretty sure I will get it. Every time I change my mind about getting something that's already sold out, I end up finding it through connections for a good price. Gotta love living in L.A.!;)

I just cancelled my waitlist, there is no way im going to get one. With the money saved up for the gaurdian pred, im gonna get the beserker pred.

this sucks balls, now that the berserker pred is out, with the new sculpted body and hidden joints.

Wish they had taken the extra time to upgrade the body of this one, instead of just using the old P1 body :monkey1

Back