Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 12 of them but I decide to sell 7 of them on Ebay for a gagillion dollars and then I start lighting them on fire and throwing them down my condo complex to make a real live action Predator 1/6 movie.

:lecture:lecture It's true, I saw the early edit of the film.... :hi5:

I talked to a cs rep today as I was trying to get my two SDCC orders shipped together and she said they're all packaged up and ready to go already as they will ship all SDCC orders on the 16th.

I talked to a cs rep today as I was trying to get my two SDCC orders shipped together and she said they're all packaged up and ready to go already as they will ship all SDCC orders on the 16th.
What a bunch of MONKEY-FIGHTING people!!!!
Mine has been "item shipping soon" since Thursday afternoon.

Maybe that's when mine changed too, i don't rememeber. :lol

I have received the wait list convert mail too!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:yess:

I have received the wait list convert mail too!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:yess:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ThKNt-GY1ww&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ThKNt-GY1ww&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wonder if they got more? It seems like a lot of waitlists are converting. This is good news and congrats to the people that are getting them.

Don't lose hope Kibishii, Furious1, and Balsquat. Glory may be yours!

Despite Mesa's butthurt ranting, I don't remember. :lol

I just remember reassuring the fellow freak who was attacked for canceling that he'd done the right thing and to ____ all the douchy bastards hating on him in the thread.

Again, so dramatic. The only one consistently attacking/hating is you. Other people may state a disagreement here or there, but no name calling, until you throw in your over-blown, over-dramatic and over-excited interpretation of what happened and get everyone worked up.

Chillax.

I guess it keeps the thread chugging along though.

Same, been like that since friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what i was told, but Item shipping Soon is a 72hr notice. My status changed Friday afternoon, I'm ever so hopeful they ship Wednesday or tomorrow. :D

I hope so. And me living in L.A, might get this quick. BTW...I went to a local show this weekend and was offered $500 cash for the Guardian. TRUE STORY. :wave I'm keeping this guy.

Last edited:
I didn't realize there where that many conversions? Good news for the WLters!

:lecture:lecture:lecture Good luck guys, I told ya there was hope!

Again, so dramatic. The only one consistently attacking/hating is you. Other people may state a disagreement here or there, but no name calling, until you throw in your over-blown, over-dramatic and over-excited interpretation of what happened and get everyone worked up.

Chillax.

I guess it keeps the thread chugging along though.

I moved on from your boring-assed, unfounded "guilty conscience" rant argument. Maybe you should too? :huh :lol

Back