Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow look at this guys collection of preds and aliens up for auction!!!

Glad I went on a catch up collecting spending spree before the guardian was released. Seems like Ebay prices have soared in the past couple of days on other figures.

Actually that's MasterSafara's collection up for auction. I feel bad he's selling that great collection of his.

Last edited:
Guise my lame custom will have to do, dam you HT/SS,:monkey2:pfft:

Just Kidding.
00214.JPG
00118.JPG

8K is a ton to pay all at once. I still have my doubts that it's really worth all of that (it might be if he had all of the AVP Preds). I'd say $5,000 or $6,000 is good enough for what's there. Either way, you'd expect some sort of monthly option or something. Lots of figures for sure.

You're forgetting about Snake!

Predator108.jpg

Predator97.jpg

Likely, Hippie (the Pred that Eamon posted just now) would have Ram's bio (the Predator on the left of Hippie in that pic).

Guys please understand the price only seems high because $8Gs is a lot to drop all at once. I realize this. However, hunting each on of the figures down individually offered in my listing - you're looking at well over $10,000. How do I know that? Do you really have to ask...? lol

I'll probably pass on any further Losties HT may offer. Gort was the last really cool and distinctive one and since I probably won't get my waitlist converted for him I don't see the point in bothering with the others. Congratulations on those lost sales HT, albeit hypothetical at this point.

Back