Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad MS has Nam on ignore cause some folks seem bent on starting virtual internet fights :slap:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes2

The whole thread had taken another direction and here we go again :dunno

Let it go. WE KNOW, WE KNOW...you think the guys a whiner and he thinks you're an A-hole. We get it...move on.

I'm glad MS has Nam on ignore cause some folks seem bent on starting virtual internet fights :slap:cuckoo::rolleyes::rolleyes2

Let it go. WE KNOW, WE KNOW...you think the guys a whiner and he thinks you're an A-hole. We get it...move on.

Fine. Since you two clearly think that type of deflective behavior perfectly acceptable, I'll blame you two for him blaming Sideshow. How's that? :huh:nana::lol

Last edited:
I'll say this. He makes valid points, but delivers them somewhat aggressively and the newbies don't expect it. After a while, you spend some time getting used to it and start to understand the meaning behind it all. Still not saying Nam should sugar-coat anything by any means.

:lecture
The mods do have their favorites! Some things are only allowed for some folks. Didnt use to be that way....

I'll say this. He makes valid points, but delivers them somewhat aggressively and the newbies don't expect it. After a while, you spend some time getting used to it and start to understand the meaning behind it all. Still not saying Nam should sugar-coat anything by any means.

Flame wars for the sake of flame wars doesnt make the site a nice place to visit. The old tymers know this. Harsh or curt language is not necessary.

:lecture
The mods do have their favorites! Some things are only allowed for some folks. Didnt use to be that way....

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol I can personally guarantee you I'm not on any "favorite" lists. :lol

Flame wars for the sake of flame wars doesnt make the site a nice place to visit. The old tymers know this. Harsh or curt language is not necessary.

Reality isn't dosed out with candy-coated handjobs. Be nice if it were, but it ain't. That's mainly the problem with society today in all it's grandiose entitlement douchery. They want some other world where everything they do is awesome and perfectly acceptable. That's not real life and it's about time people wake up to reality. :huh

Members that new members will get to to know real fast:
  1. Nam- says what alot of people are thinking, can be an ass, likes to argue a bit too much
  2. Jbinny- king flipper, says things to just to push people's buttons
  3. Bodie- Bodie is Bodie
  4. Shai- likes Hulk, funny as heck, vulgar (although I think the mods toned this down), Canadian
  5. Blackthorneone- Pope of the Antiflipper Crusade
  6. Skiman- Elite, Marvel Superman, largest post count on the boards, likes laughing
Honorable mentions: Mike (Ironman, his signatures forced me to turn signatures off on my worklaptop), Quadcent (really nice guy, crazy collection), King Darkness

I miss anyone?

Now back to me praying that the board member who contacted me Friday and offered me his Guardian follows through.
8d2dd2f6Boy%20Praying.JPG

Last edited:

This is the reason I've slowly begun to distance myself from this site. Seems the same pugnacious people keep running their mouth and causing trouble. The "ignore" feature works, but after a while you begin to wonder what you keep coming back to the forum for. :dunno

1. Nam- says what alot of people are thinking, can be an ass, likes to argue a bit too much
  3. Bodie- Bodie is Bodie
  4. Shai- likes Hulk, funny as heck, vulgar (although I think the mods toned this down), Canadian
  6. Skiman- Elite, Marvel Superman, largest post count on the boards, likes laughing

I miss anyone?

7. Blade3327- takes issue with the doings of #2, has gotten used to #1

:D

EDIT: My original post said "can't stand #3", when in fact I meant #2. Bodie's cool :).

Last edited:
Fine. Since you two clearly think that type of deflective behavior perfectly acceptable, I'll blame you two for him blaming Sideshow. How's that? :huh:nana::lol

I'm just saying he can blame anyone he wants...who gives a crap :huh

Still doesn't change anything in the end...he didn't get one. And like the rest of us on the waitlist barring any unforseen twist of circumstances, he probably never will.

You two have just gone at one another for several pages now until he finally put you on ignore, according to him. I just think if he bothers you that much, maybe you should oblige him as well.

That way we can keep the convo civil and about the fig, the order and its eventual deliver where all of us can live vicarioulsy through the 40 or so guys that did get it...and I mean we better see pics from all 40 of you! :mad:

Reality isn't dosed out with candy-coated handjobs. Be nice if it were, but it ain't. That's mainly the problem with society today in all it's grandiose entitlement douchery. They want some other world where everything they do is awesome and perfectly acceptable. That's not real life and it's about time people wake up to reality. :huh

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:thud:

You're talking about real life, reality and society...on a toy forums board...:slap:lol

The very hobby itself is all about "other worlds".

:cuckoo:

I'm just saying he can blame anyone he wants...who gives a crap :huh

Still doesn't change anything in the end...he didn't get one. And like the rest of us on the waitlist barring any unforseen twist of circumstances, he probably never will.

You two have just gone at one another for several pages now until he finally put you on ignore, according to him. I just think if he bothers you that much, maybe you should oblige him as well.

That way we can keep the convo civil and about the fig, the order and its eventual deliver where all of us can live vicarioulsy through the 40 or so guys that did get it...and I mean we better see pics from all 40 of you! :mad:

My point in all this is I hate seeing others blamed for one's own ignorance (not meant insulting, but literally). We're legitimately having discussions and then these big "FU SIDESHOW!" rants interrupt everything. I'm totally cool with someone FUBARing a PPO and being upset. But point the finger at the responsible party.

My whole comment about real life society is valid. We're all real people (save the bot who sexually harasses The Josh in chat :lol) behind the keyboards. If this was a MMORPG or a cybersex chatroom, you'd have a point. but it ain't.

I think that people need to understand that we are all here to discuss collectible product. Therefore we are here to enjoy the company of people who share the same passion. When you come to the site and get belittled or berated for having an opinion, it does tend to be a turn off, even for the people that are not involved and are bystanders. I believe that's what Hairless is trying to say. I lurked here for the longest time before joining...I left the Spawn boards because of the members, and wanted to make sure that this community was more solid before joining. To my surprise, I found that most everyone here was courteous, even in disagreement. Unfortunately, I am starting to see trends here similar to those that occurred before the spawn boards turned into a cesspool (for lack of a better term.)

3. Bodie- Bodie is Bodie
Honorable mentions: Mike (Ironman, his signatures forced me to turn signatures off on my worklaptop), Quadcent (really nice guy, crazy collection), King Darkness

I miss anyone?

Now back to me praying that the board member who contacted me Friday and offered me his Guardian follows through.
8d2dd2f6Boy%20Praying.JPG

7. Blade3327- takes issue with the doings of #2, has gotten used to #1

:D

EDIT: My original post said "can't stand #3", when in fact I meant #2. Bodie's cool :).

#8. Boba Ben-Super awesome dude.

#06-11-2010 . MasterSafara - Tells it like it is, according to him.

@Kibishii: r mie signaterrs kewl? :D

I agree with Furious1 on the whole "enjoy the company of others who share the same passion" thing. Just wish the Chat would be used more often. It's like whenever SSC has a Chat event, we all go nuts and it's like a high school reunion. But even though we can have Chat every day on SSF, it's like two people max most of the time who eventually leave after making the effort to talk about something.

Back