Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Really?!

Hmm, why does he seem so lite to me then? Maybe its the Thriller clothing that makes that MJ feel heavier then. :dunno I dont know whats giving him the less bulky feel then...

Maybe the TT Slim is cheaper material than the TT Slim used on Thriller Mike ? I still have to get mine to compare both of them.

4904049522_2f6ba9bdd1_z.jpg

So we have a Bad /BJ/and Thriller... Smooth criminal on its way? Whats the guess HT will milk it more? (not that im complaining, id have all the mjs i could) I was surprised that they havnt done a dx of they dont care about us... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2wfLyT-b0&feature=fvst + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQFGZ0bFbs

Oh its gonna be milked. You better believe that!

M.J seems to be a cash cow for HT, so best bet they will milk it dry. Im suprised they decided to stay in the "BAD" era though. "Smooth Criminal" is great but I thought they would've moved on to the "Dangerous" era. Im betting the first look of the "Dangerous" era will either be the "Black or White" look or the Dangerous tour gold leotard look!

What do you guys think?
Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7627214-1704-2560-1-1.jpg

OR

Michael-Dangerous-BlackorWhite03.jpg
W/
Michael-Dangerous-BlackorWhite20.jpg
As the "alternate look"!

Michael-Dangerous-BlackorWhite03.jpg
W/
Michael-Dangerous-BlackorWhite20.jpg
As the "alternate look"!

Why would the main outfit of the video be the alternate look? The black outfit is just worn in a two minute dancing segment after the song is over, and is usually cut when the video airs.

Why would the main outfit of the video be the alternate look? The black outfit is just worn in a two minute dancing segment after the song is over, and is usually cut when the video airs.

True True. I guess Im just more fond of that outfit because its more of a signature look (hat, wet hair, arm band, half torn shirt, tape on fingers, cast thingy on arm etc.) for MJ in my eyes. But yes, I guess if HT was to make a BoW figure, the dance segment attire would have to be the alternate look!

why is everyone posing him with the police belt on?? he doesnt wear that belt in the video! its dirty diana ONLY PEOPLE!!

Your right. Gonna go take mine off it now. Went and looked at other MJ belts that this one is similar to, but not close enough to the 'Another Part of Me' belt or any others. I was thinking (maybe this should be in the Hot Toys Smooth Criminal Thread) what the odds were that we get a second outfit for that figure when it is released. Or a second head even. I was thinking these looks would be fitting of a Moonwalker figure.-

moonwalker.jpg

mj178.jpg

Thoughts?

Like i said before,no need for a billion MJ releases,just give us a Dangerous era 2 heads,1 ponytail and 1 hair down and just plenty of clothing sets like Dangerous Tour,Black or White and the rest,Man in the Mirror could also work even if it was from the BAD album.

Ill take any jackson but Smooth Criminal and hopefully a Dangerous Era presentation Seals it for me,Smooth Criminal and Thriller was my most wanted figures from the start,and a perfect BAD presentation is a huge Bonus for me,i don't need more after Smooth Criminal but ill take anything HT can give us.Once Smooth Criminal is out ill make a Man in the Mirror with Billie Jean pants and the blue shirt which i allready have.

Back