Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished my Billie Jean Michael, I love it!! I still need a "whiter" slim body, but I'm on a tight budget, so Michael will have to wait...until then it's the early stages of vitiligo version. Sorry Michael!

63864054.jpg

This is the EXACT outfit and head you get for $50 on ebay? Also, where did you get your glove?

Thanks!

Edit:
If it is the $50 ebay kit, how long did it take you to receive it?

Last edited:
^^Thats damn good man. What did you do the letters with? Looks superb!

Also might I suggest adding a background! Maybe an empty subway back-drop, MJ:BAD poster or how about a BAD vinyl album cover. That'll definitely make it stand out.

Nonetheless, it looks great as is!

I bought a red shelf at Ikea, taped off the front in blue painters tape, drew the 'BAD' spray paint logo, cut the logo out, centered it on the front, and painted the shelf semi gloss black. Did the same thing for my Thriller shelf. Yeah, I may pick up something for the background. Not sure yet. I like the LP idea. Thanks!

Looks like all the retailers have him in stock now... having a hard time finding him for a good price... I may have to bite the bullet and pay the $180+ prices...

Got mine in the mail on Friday, and I am happy with my purchase. I did change him to the white tshirt w/ white overshirt, though. Didn't care as much for the all black outfit.

Great pics on both threads:)

I am a fan and think this is a great looking figure but unless i see one going cheaply I will have to pass reluctantly.

Yeah... as great as he looks... he seriously does not justify the price tag... he should be $155 at most.

Received mine on Friday!

Ended up making a seller on eBay an offer of $155 USD, he accepted immediately. I was super happy to get him at that price! :hi5:

I must say he's a beauty. He's much darker (skin tone/paint job) in person. Judging by previous pics I had seen, I thought he was really white, almost pale looking. But in hand he definitely has the skin tone M.J had during that era....

Does anybody know what TT this M.J is on? He's really lite in weight. Doesn't feel like the previous TT....:dunno... "Thriller" MJ is much heavier.

I also discovered alot of the "con" discussions people were talking about earlier. The ankles seem to be really weak. I had a hard time getting him to stand on his own, without the stand. Changing hands was also a hassle for me, as that gautlet thing on his wrist has a little sock thing in it, that covers the majority of the peg. This made swapping the hands a pain. I literally broke a sweat doing it! Not to mention, I had to remove the jacket as the shoulder joint seemed to be out of place. You dont even want to know, how long it took me to remove & then reapply the jacket. The jacket is tailored to the TT as an exact fit, so it was a little tricky to get it on & off....

Overall though, he's well worth the money spent. A must have for the hardcore or "casual" MJ fan. Really is a great representation of the KING OF POP!

Now for a crappy pic. Not my normal set-up, just a lil something for all my "pics-or-it-didnt-happen" people...:lol

s5000950.jpg
s5000944.jpg

^^Really?!

Hmm, why does he seem so lite to me then? Maybe its the Thriller clothing that makes that MJ feel heavier then. :dunno I dont know whats giving him the less bulky feel then...

Received mine on Friday!

Ended up making a seller on eBay an offer of $155 USD, he accepted immediately. I was super happy to get him at that price! :hi5:

Damn I couldn't find any make offer auctions... how much was shipping?

Back