Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya true ..but i guess my main problem with Sean reviewing hot toys is that he gets the most views,not saying i'm jealous but more i'd rather have a proper collector be that popular and get the most views on hot toys related videos rather then some "toy" reviewer who's main audience are.well ..
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2p1lpCHgiCc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2p1lpCHgiCc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
....children:slap.. uugh children and hot toys,they should never mix imo.

type in hot toys review into youtube and you will most likely have one of his reviews come out on top with massive view counts ..surely i'm not the only one who is bugged by this:dunno..

He's popular but you can't really hate him for that. I also don't know what your idea of a 'proper collector'. He collects Hot Toys I think thats the only critria you need.

How can children afford this stuff now adays?? I could barely afford the toxic crusaders figures when I was his age lol

I wanna know that as well. I can't really afford Hot Toys even now never mind when I was a kid. But then again I've always been poor.

He's popular but you can't really hate him for that. I also don't know what your idea of a 'proper collector'. He collects Hot Toys I think thats the only critria you need.

I never said i hate him for being popular ..i made that clear in my last post, i just personally don't like this guys videos:dunno..and i don't like a majority of his audience..i get the impression that everything is a toy to him(a toy to be played with i mean) including the hot toys figures and thats why i don't like his reviews...its that simple.

How can children afford this stuff now adays?? I could barely afford the toxic crusaders figures when I was his age lol

It's obvious to me that in real life he has very little friends, and his parents do a great job in filling that void with whatever his heart desires. Think about it. Any kid who really has a large internet audience most likely doesn't really have a huge real life audience.

It's obvious to me that in real life he has very little friends, and his parents do a great job in filling that void with whatever his heart desires. Think about it. Any kid who really has a large internet audience most likely doesn't really have a huge real life audience.

Are you talking about Sean or the kid? ..that kid sure as hell ain't got no large internet audience:lol..

..and remember kids always have birthdays and Christmas:).

Just finished my Billie Jean Michael, I love it!! I still need a "whiter" slim body, but I'm on a tight budget, so Michael will have to wait...until then it's the early stages of vitiligo version. Sorry Michael!

63864054.jpg

I would rather have the gloved hand a sculpted piece..with maybe wafer thin material glued over it ..the 1/6 glove put over the hand just looks like an oven mitt more then anything..

I would rather have the gloved hand a sculpted piece..with maybe wafer thin material glued over it ..the 1/6 glove put over the hand just looks like an oven mitt more then anything..

LOL, yeah it kind of does. Looks like a fancy oven mit from afar. I guess instead of doing the moonwalk, my MJ is going to be in the kitchen, baking MOON PIES!

Just finished my Billie Jean Michael, I love it!! I still need a "whiter" slim body, but I'm on a tight budget, so Michael will have to wait...until then it's the early stages of vitiligo version. Sorry Michael!

63864054.jpg

All that for $50? Whoa, that is a deal. Is the headsculpt exactly like the "Billie Jean" MJ? It appears that way in his pic, but may not be the case in hand!

I may just order this, that is excellent price. He also has some other cool M.J outfits!

All that for $50? Whoa, that is a deal. Is the headsculpt exactly like the "Billie Jean" MJ? It appears that way in his pic, but may not be the case in hand!

I may just order this, that is excellent price. He also has some other cool M.J outfits!

I already have mine on the way. I feel bad about buying this recasted version and all, but hell I'm not gonna pay $450+ for an Billie Jean now. As long as it looks good enough it's all I need.

^^You mean the outfit & headsculpt that Joey posted on the previous page, right?

If so....

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110570899410&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Its one hell of a deal!

It really is. I can remember looking for the loafer re-casts, last summer, and some guy was selling a pair for $60 alone. The head sculpt, is the exact same thing as the original Hot Toys Billie Jean. And it amazes me, how you can still find dealers selling the sculpt for $50, when you can just buy the whole Billie Jean, or HIStory tour outfit for as low as $40, and with that you get the head, the clothes....the whole damn thing!

It really is. I can remember looking for the loafer re-casts, last summer, and some guy was selling a pair for $60 alone. The head sculpt, is the exact same thing as the original Hot Toys Billie Jean. And it amazes me, how you can still find dealers selling the sculpt for $50, when you can just buy the whole Billie Jean, or HIStory tour outfit for as low as $40, and with that you get the head, the clothes....the whole damn thing!

Yeah it sure is a great deal...but I have the experience of having bought a set of BJ clothes and the pants were too short and the hat is awful that if doesn´t fit any 1/6 head!!...the set I bought did not include the MJ head sculpt but the clothes are exactly the same as this ebay auction...so I wonder if the hat has been refurnished and would like to see if the hat we receive is the same as the one of the pictured in the auction site!...thanks!

About kids not able to afford HT...

I'm barely 17 and I have no issues with being able to pay.

Do you have a job? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have a car payment, insurance, rent or mortgage, utilities, medical bills, cell phone bills, internet and cable bills, veterinary bills, kids? Or do you live with your parents?

Do you have a job? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have a car payment, insurance, rent or mortgage, utilities, medical bills, cell phone bills, internet and cable bills, veterinary bills, kids? Or do you live with your parents?

Girlfriend, medical bills, cell phone bills, internet and cable.

100% no moneyback guarantee that he lives wit his parents

They died, so no, I don't live with my parents.

Nor foster parents.

I only live of the money the country gives me.

Back