Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, love that outfit he wore during the "Come Together" performance on MoonWalker

I feel that this look can actually be achieved with the "BAD" figure though! You can use the white "Dirty Diana" shirt as the undershirt & Im sure if you contact one of the many 1/6th clothing sellers on eBay, they can easily make a yellow button down shirt & pants as well.

mj178.jpg

Thoughts?

Haven't posted in this thread much since i got the figure..so here is are some pictures:D
DSC02015.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

..such a stunning figure!..it deserves a detolf space all to itself as you can see.

^^
icon_w00t.gif
Consider that pose. Stolen!

Sweet pics!!!

*EDIT*: BTW, which changeable hand do you have on the other arm?

The wide open hand ..but i may switch it out for one of the more relaxed ones.

Can this guy stand on his own fairly well? I was planning on not using the stand.

Eh ..he can but the slightest breeze will knock him over, i recommend you keep him on the stand.

Can this guy stand on his own fairly well? I was planning on not using the stand.

Yes as Calicifer said, use the stand! Those pegs seem to be really light and dont hold up well by themselves. Ive tried every known solution to get him to stand on his own, but no luck. Everytime, he'll stand for a min or so, then start tilting, so you know whats going to happen next...:thud:

So I decided not to take the risk & just go with the stand. He still looks great & the stand doesnt take away from his awesomeness!

Just got this today!

He does look soo much better in hand! :rock

Yes, he does look better in hand. I was so suprised when I opened up the box. I think I was most suprised at the paint app (skin tone). Some pics made him appear lighter/pale, but he's much more tanned in person.

I think I was most suprised at the paint app (skin tone). Some pics made him appear lighter/pale, but he's much more tanned in person.

Ya the skin tone really looks spot on in-hand ..i think my pics show off the paint apps well..thats pretty much how he looks.

Thanks guys!

Btw anybody figured out why this fig is kinda light, compared to other HT or MJ figs? I assumed it will be the same weight; or perhaps even heavier with the chains etc on his costume.

Thanks guys!

Btw anybody figured out why this fig is kinda light, compared to other HT or MJ figs? I assumed it will be the same weight; or perhaps even heavier with the chains etc on his costume.

Maybe you just got stronger:dunno ..:lol, i don't really know why,his clothes are kinda thin..but i don't think that would make him this light..hmm?

Yea, we were discussing his 'lightness' a few pages back. That was another thing I immediately noticed when I first picked him up. He almost felt like a Barbie. I wanted to strip him down and compare bodies with the "Thriller" body, but was too lazy to take all those clothes off + belts, then struggle to get them back on...

Ive yet to discover the mystery though. At the moment, Im just assuming its the clothes that takes off a couple of lbs :)lecture)

Back