Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sideshow will indeed carry these!!
Wohooo!!!!

900183.gif

Damn I'm so happy Hot Toys decided to make her.

Said it before, I'll say it again: My ^^^^in dream figure!

They should just make a predator film with angelina jolie playing Machiko.

Everyone and there mother would go watch it - it would make millions of dollars and therefore revitalize the series........

Think about it.......Angelina would look HOT playing that character.....who wouldnt watch that............and then there are predators in the mix..........IM SOLD

Of course she would never sign on to a predator movie.....nor would FOX pay her enough to do it

Everyone and there mother would go watch it - it would make millions of dollars and therefore revitalize the series........

Think about it.......Angelina would look HOT playing that character.....who wouldnt watch that............and then there are predators in the mix..........IM SOLD

Of course she would never sign on to a predator movie.....nor would FOX pay her enough to do it

damn thats a good idea you should direct the next one :D shame fox are so tight on the budget

As long as she doesn't try to adopt a Predator baby, I'm game for that idea!

This thing is amazing. I'm ordering but via SSC to give my wallet a break.

Agreed 100% :lol

Can't wait to get this figure

Re: Does anyone know what the heck this is??

I thought I was a fairly well versed Alien/Predator fan, but I guess not because I have no clue where in the Hell this piece originates from:monkey3 Had no clue there were HUMAN Predators?!

https://www.redplanettoys.com/cu_html/cu_shepred.html

Here's a hint for ya...

Just look a little farther down on the board. You'll find out everything you need to know about it. :rolleyes:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37097

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38077

Back