Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I really wish they hadn't modelled it on Angelina Jolie - I am distinctly NOT a fan of hers - but I accept that I am very much in the minority there :).

I'm not a big fan of hers either - my girlfriend is (LOL :D), but still I will get this figure.

Maybe you should have a japanese women playing someone named MACHIKO NAGUCHI, just a thought:rolleyes::duh.

Not that i would care for such a movie anyway.

True, though the figure doesn't look Japanese. And Japanese woman are usually on the small, frail side. I wonder what Machiko Naguchi translates into if anything. :confused:

I'd suggest checking out the history of Wing Chun if you think an oriental woman can't be an exceptional fighter.

Machiko in the novels and comics is portrayed as becoming a sort of female Bruce Lee figure - lightly built and agile, but extremely lean and strong for her size.

I'd suggest checking out the history of Wing Chun if you think an oriental woman can't be an exceptional fighter.

I can't believe you said "Oriental" when referring to a person instead of Asian. What is this 1943? :lol:lol:lol

family1940s.jpg

Machiko in the novels and comics is portrayed as becoming a sort of female Bruce Lee figure - lightly built and agile, but extremely lean and strong for her size.

And your right Machiko in the comics was lightly built and agile, but extremely lean and strong for her size. I wish HT's had gone totally with that look rather than incorporating Lex into the figure.

I can't believe you said "Oriental" when referring to a person instead of Asian. What is this 1943? :lol:lol:lol

"Asia" per se includes the Indian subcontinent, and Machiko does not appear to be of Indian descent, so it's a more accurate description IMO.

If you percieved it as derogatory, I'm sorry.

Just busting balls. Although I'd be careful I've seen innocent comments erupt into ^^^^storms more than a couple of time on these boards.

Where did I suggest a Japanese woman couldn't fight? I was talking strictly size for in a movie. I, for one, wouldn't want to see a female Bruce Lee in that role.

Where did I suggest a Japanese woman couldn't fight? I was talking strictly size for in a movie. I, for one, wouldn't want to see a female Bruce Lee in that role.

I know exactly what you're saying. No matter how skilled someone is at fighting....brute strength and size come into play at some point.

EDIT: and size

Last edited:
Brute strength and size?

Tell that to the 80 year old grandmother in Albuquerque who kicked a 20 year olds ass for trying to steal her purse at a gas station 2 weeks ago, lmao.

Brute strength and size?

Tell that to the 80 year old grandmother in Albuquerque who kicked a 20 year olds ass for trying to steal her purse at a gas station 2 weeks ago, lmao.

:lol Yeah, I saw that, gave me a good chuckle. Kinda like that vid of the deer kicking the crap out of that hunter. :rotfl

Brute strength and size?

Get her some Predator gear! Grandma Predator! Where do I sign up to pre-order?

If there was ONE time CelticP should be here ^^^^ting all over an idea, it's right here, with the Grandma Pred.

Back