Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Angelina would have been into dressing like that in her wilder days.

Can't see myself getting this, the wallet will be drained enough as it is....was going to talk about something else being drained but..no. No.

Thanks for the pics Wookster!

This won't be a buyer for me. Don't get me wrong - production values are excellent, and it's great to see Hot Toys doing a concept piece that buys into the wider Predator mythos. But... those high heels are just silly. I prefer the comic book Machiko's much more practical battle armour.

Also, it really does look too much like Angelina Jolie for comfort, more than could be salvaged without a full head swap (does anyone do a decent dreadlocked oriental female head?). I know most of this board think she's wonderful, but she's just too scary and freaky IMO.

Still, I can see myself Ebaying that sword, trophy belt and Pred skull...

So there have been 3 hair sculpts for this figure?

1- The blowing hair during pre-production and sculpting
2- The poofy hair seen in some pics
3- The cornrolls hair from the finished official figure

The face does look more like Portman than Jolie. But when you look at the face in context of the body then it adds up to Jolie.

If SSC offers this up I'll order because they'll take a bit longer to get theirs in and sent. As of right now, I've got a lot of cash tied up in TDK stuff and the IM stuff hasn't even started to PO yet.

... i might have missed something but, is her hair sculpted???
AND dos anyone know how there gonna hide those arm joints?

Back