Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do actually, but the full armor one is in a box somewhere (probably end up on eBay or the for sale section soon), and my other one has been upgraded to a Abigail Whislter head and body. I got tired of seeing Angelina Jolie, and the cuban body I was using split between the boobs.

I did this upgrade quite a bit ago, but never took pics of her. Nows a good time, I guess.

Yes, mods, the nipple is blurred out this time. :wink1:

AbigailMachiko06censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko01censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko02censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko03.jpg

AbigailMachiko04.jpg

AbigailMachiko05.jpg

That's gorgeous right there. Man if I can snag a cheap Whisler head and body I am so doing that. She looks so much better.

Very cool customs Rain and Surfer!!

BTW Rain, is that the Triad Toys Mayan Temple base? It looks good!

Yep that's the Mayan Triarama. $50 or so shipped from eBay. Not a bad deal and looks great with the AVP preds. I'll get some better pics up when I have time.

Acquired this figure for a good price and received it today. Looks really cool and has a myriad of accessories. The chains that hook to the sheath were a major pain though.

All in all, she's a fun figure and looks pretty nifty with my Berserker Predator and Classic Predator.

so excited I finally scooped this up mint and complete for $210 not bad if I do say so myself LOL. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Saw a nice upgrade for Machiko on One Sixth Society and decided to give it a go with my own take.

Attachments

• 83052403_2766854860211937_3850753285434638336_o.jpg
    83052403_2766854860211937_3850753285434638336_o.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 27
Back