homes in foreclosure top 1 million

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget when I was in high school what a girl said to a friend of mine.
My friend:"I don't drink Starbucks, I like black coffee, so I just make it at home ."
The girl:"But what if you want a caramel macchiato?":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I hate those people soooooo much

Eh. Never saw the big deal pro or against Starbucks. Over here it seems almost trendy to hate Starbucks and go with Saxby's or Peet's. Coffee is coffee. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad, but in the end its still just coffee. Kinda like sex.

I have already been through ARM loans. Many people use then just to get into a house w/o thinking about the increase they are facing 2 years down the road. Most thought they would just refinance, but when the bubble burt they were unable to do so and then could not afford the increased percentage rate which made the mortgage go up several hundred dollars a month.

ARM loans were great for investments buys a few years ago before the bubble busted.

Again, it's not the loans, but irresponsible people providing them for irresponsible people who have no business being in them.

Coffee isn't that much worse than sodas.

I can't believe some of the people I work with complain about gas prices but are willing to pay $2.29 for a 16oz soda at a restraunt.

I rarely drink sodas at all anymore, but if I do, I sure as hell don't drink them at restaurants. The only exception to this is if they are a dollar and I can refill them myself.

Again, it's not the loans, but irresponsible people providing them for irresponsible people who have no business being in them.

So you want to split hairs fine. I already blamed the people for getting into them. Not sure if you read the entire thread or not.

I'll agree thats its not necessarily the existence of the interest only and ARMs that caused the problem, but really, those should have been used in VERY few cases for casual home buyers.

The fact that they became so widespread basically makes the difference between the loan and the people making the loans a semantic arguement.

They should never have become a replacement for 30 year fixed loans, which they almost did.

Sure....last time I checked we were talking about sex and coffee right?

Depends on if you're talking about doing both at the same time. Iced Coffee usually isn't an issue but the Hot Coffee always gets complaints when you rest it on the back during. God forbid any spillage....

Depends on if you're talking about doing both at the same time. Iced Coffee usually isn't an issue but the Hot Coffee always gets complaints when you rest it on the back during. God forbid any spillage....

That would burn indeed. :lecture

Hot coffee is great. I can't drink it, but if there's a giant line, just yell "HOT COFFEE" and everybody will move out of your way. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back