homes in foreclosure top 1 million

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had sex in a giant pile of coffee beans. Does that count? :rotfl

No - and I just hope to god those coffee beans were not the same ones I was grinding up this morning! :lol :lol

I love both - but I should put in a disclaimer - NOT AT THE SAME TIME!

The thing is, everybody whines, but nobody does anything about it...if things were as bad as they appear to be, why isn't people taking the streets and kicking Bush out of the White House?...
Sorry, but people are just so used to quietly accept they're being screwed up....

The thing is, everybody whines, but nobody does anything about it...if things were as bad as they appear to be, why isn't people taking the streets and kicking Bush out of the White House?...
Sorry, but people are just so used to quietly accept they're being screwed up....

You can't just kick somebody out of office. Especially with this crisis, it's not the president's fault that people are stupid and don't know what they are signing. what COULD be done is federal mandates and laws that regulate the housing market, but that will never happen. Mortgaging has so many loopholes and open room for pretty much lenders to do whatever they want as long as they aren't crossing some boundaries.

I think we should all just get on message boards and call people names. That may help spread the word. :rotfl

a very, very disturbing result of the bush administration. the blame shouldn't fall on the people just because their credit is shaky.

-Yes it should because it's their fault they have bad credit. i'll bet money they have a cell phone, cable t.v., more than one t.v., a nicer car than i do, etc. stop...spending...more...money...than...you...make...people.

more and more people are having to use their credit for necessities and not luxuries.

-they need to lower their expenses or get a second job.

add into the mix unregulated mortgage and finance companies scamming people with adjustable rate loans and you have a BIG housing problem in america.

-so you want the government to regulate every financial sector we have? hell no. laissez faire. i wouldn't say most are scamming they just give the people the rope to hang themselves with and the people put the rope around their neck because they want to buy a house they can't afford.

-1,000,000 people who have no one to blame but themselves.

Work is an overrated means of making a living.

Taking responsibility for your own actions is an overrated means of being an American.

*Loki leaves work in his gas guzzling truck to hit the liquor store to drop $30 on beer when he could drink water for free*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back