HOMEFRONT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a little wary that no reviews have posted and the game comes out tuesday. Are they keeping reviews under wraps because they scored the game low and it will affect sales?

Killzone 3's review came out weeks before launch, and they are usually out about a week before. What gives?

Though I hope not, I want it to be good.

I don't care what any of the reviews say I'm ____ing getting this game. Looks 100x better than what is out right now.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FoTadEvoKf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not so sure about that multiplayer footage. Looks a tad boring, and unpolished. Those running animations look horrid.

Here's to hoping though right?

This game looks sick as hell. I've been waiting for it for a long time now ever since I saw an early preview for it in a magazine quite some time ago.
The premise and setting intrigues me greatly.

It's actually got alot of reviews already...just put in Homefront reviews in your search...Lowest I seen on a # of sites was 8.4/10 (Gamespot)
everyone else is at about a 9/10...I was getting this no matter what, but really happy it's getting such high marks.

I am getting this game - no matter what, I am getting it on release date (which is going to be a first). I'm a huge fan of Korean war movies/dramas, and the storyline for Homefront sounds really neat.

I just preordered at amazon. I have been seeing some pretty good reviews, hearing some good things about the story, 2 of my friends are picking it up, plus you $15 off another game when you preorder it.

All of those factors added up to a purchase for me.

Now I think I might cancel lol. Might wait for a price drop. I heard 2 multiplayer modes, and 6 maps...coupled with the fact that most reviews said it doesn't even hold up graphically to COD and that turned me off.

The reason I don't play KZ3 much right now is the lack of online modes and maps and it has more than Homefront.

I'm going to give this one a go. It looks alot like Battlefield and that's a good thing to me. Watched some videos on youtube and it looks very solid minus one or two minor complaints. I'm digging the point system too. Seems like it'll add alot of variety and unpredictability to the matches.

the lack of reviews says a lot. i have a feeling this title is a whole lot of average.

the lack of reviews says a lot. i have a feeling this title is a whole lot of average.

Lack of reviews means squat. It's becoming more and more common for games to have the annoying review lockout. That includes a bunch of fantastic ones. It's lame, but common.

Lack of reviews means squat. It's becoming more and more common for games to have the annoying review lockout. That includes a bunch of fantastic ones. It's lame, but common.

publishers don't try and hide the game that will review highly.

It looks okay to me. Was'nt blown away by the graphics, will probably be good online. Just with crysis round the corner, I know what id choose if I have too. I think this will be cheap in about 2 to 3 weeks.

:lecture Problem is that this new standard only reinforces my idea of waiting until after release to purchase. Then I get real-world user reviews on top of the site reviews.

Back