Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine by chance. I saved the search term 'sideshow' on Marktplaats. Every day you'll get an update mail with all new advertisements within the last 24 hours. It's a good way to keep up to date and look for good local deals. Tried Facebook groups? Best of luck!

Got mine by chance. I saved the search term 'sideshow' on Marktplaats. Every day you'll get an update mail with all new advertisements within the last 24 hours. It's a good way to keep up to date and look for good local deals. Tried Facebook groups? Best of luck!

Marktplaats, so you are from Holland. So am I. Been looking on that site for it but no luck. on ebay they go for 1100-1200 euros/dollars. That's insane. Will keep looking for it.

Marktplaats, so you are from Holland. So am I. Been looking on that site for it but no luck. on ebay they go for 1100-1200 euros/dollars. That's insane. Will keep looking for it.

Man, I'd honestly sell you mine. I'm just too worried about shipping from NY to Rotterdam. Had enough issues with shipping from one state to another when I originally bought mine!

Ebay prices are ridiculous. And on Facebook groups I rarely see Galactus passing by. Bought my Galactus from Marktplaats around 2 months ago.

Yeah this will be a tuff one to find, and the ones you do find you gotta roll the dice on shipping, its huge and shipping just isnt cheap on something like this. I'm soooo glad I got mine, I love it and it goes great with surfer.

It's a beautiful piece. A shame they didn't give this an ES. I'm actually very curious as to how many of them have been made.

Wow that display is awesome! Must have cost a fortune to get it. I can see a case like that wou,d sell for at least 300.00 to 500.00 plus easy.

A part of me REALLY wishes I would have picked this up. And still might. I just love the overall presence of this piece. Not perfect, but pretty darn close IMO. I just never cared for the shading around the eyes. Wish it got a true light up feature or no shading around the eyes at all.

Man, I'd honestly sell you mine. I'm just too worried about shipping from NY to Rotterdam. Had enough issues with shipping from one state to another when I originally bought mine!

Shipping is always a gamble for sure. But it's not like you drive or fly everywhere to get something. So taking a risk is sometimes required. PM me a price for it, if you want to part ways with it. If something gets damaged, I got a great guy overhere who fixes all sorts of stuff.

Back