Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post a link the moment I see one again. I think a lot of it arrived here and people got disappointed that there was no ES.

Yele. Can you send me a link of those figures?

I'll post a link the moment I see one again. I think a lot of it arrived here and people got disappointed that there was no ES.

Yele. Can you send me a link of those figures?

Could very well be the case. I know when this came out, people were waiting for an ES and then it turned out to be open edition.

Posted some time back that I wanted this Galactus piece and glad to report I found him. And for a good price too. What an awesome statue this is and a great addition to my villain set-up. Saw a picture from someone with small F4 figures on the base. Hope to find something like that, thought it looked great.

Posted some time back that I wanted this Galactus piece and glad to report I found him. And for a good price too. What an awesome statue this is and a great addition to my villain set-up. Saw a picture from someone with small F4 figures on the base. Hope to find something like that, thought it looked great.

Congrats! Nothing like getting a piece you really want at a price you can live with.

Congrats, Marsellus. I recently got one too. The lights were burned out on the body, so I am in the process of rewiring the eyes to get those working again. Unfortunately, the chest seems to be a lost cause since I can't seem to figure out how that plate is attached to the body or how to remove it.

Those FF statues from the other user you mentioned are Bowen mini statues, and they do look "fantastic" with the Galactus.

I have one on the way. This one is from a fellow collector and is fine. So happy to be getting him back. :rock

Thanks guys! I haven't been able to check the lighting on mine. I am waiting on my plug to convert the USA socket to a Dutch. The seller says everything works fine, but I can't wait to see it myself. The hunt is on for the Bowen mini's!
Which faceplate do you guys use? I went with the normal looking one instead of the angry face. Galactus isn't moved of fazed by anything, so why would he get upset right. The normale plate shows off his superiority better in my opinion.

It's been a long wait for me but i've finally got a mint Galactus. I'm over the moon with this statue. He looks stunning on display and it's another that i'll never sell. :yess:

Galactus1.jpg

Galactus2.jpg

Galactus3.jpg

Galactus5.jpg

Galactus6.jpg

Galactus7.jpg

Galactus8.jpg

Galactus9.jpg

I love these. I have them in some of my displays. They make the statues take on an evil look. [emoji38]
Absolutely! I've always tried to take pictures without 'special' lighting. This might be interesting to give a try. Which statues, besides Galactus, you have on display with those bulbs?

Sent from my XT910

Absolutely! I've always tried to take pictures without 'special' lighting. This might be interesting to give a try. Which statues, besides Galactus, you have on display with those bulbs?

Sent from my XT910

Most of my pictures are taken outside in natural light. I like those way better. I only take pics like this when the weather is crap. :lol I have loads of them mate. The bulb does normal white as well, so they work great. :)

I've just seen at the comic con boxed up for $1100...do you guys think it's a good price, and is it known to have any defects?

Back