Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait. they made this statue then ended it.. then re released it for pre order? um... what
It's Open Edition with no numbered base. They can re-release it ten years from now if they want.
Same with the 1:2 Iron Men :D

Or they could always take a numbered HCG product, rename it a Sideshow piece, and start churning them out at a poorer quality :monkey3

It's Open Edition with no numbered base. They can re-release it ten years from now if they want.
Same with the 1:2 Iron Men :D

Or they could always take a numbered HCG product, rename it a Sideshow piece, and start churning them out at a poorer quality :monkey3

Ahhhh i didn't realize it was an open edition i should probable open my eye and learn to read :)

Has anyone ever posted any pics of this statue next to the bust sideshow made previously? I own the bust and as much as I'd love to have picked up this piece, both the size and price kinda put it out of my range.... I would love to see the 2 together if at all possible.. Thanks

I hope so this way I can buy a collectible and dump this mass released unlimited run statue. I also would love to see XM make a huge galactus! At least then maybe a low run version ;)
Oh man you'd be pissed though. I'd love a variant painted in the original hues. From the comic book. Something that perhaps didn't look Soooo metallic. You know what I mean? Less shiny

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

XM have so many characters that SS hasn't done. Y make Galactus

Is this really gone? I don't see a PO for it???? Wow so quiet on the boards here today. Am I a loser for being on the forums on Memorial Day weekend? :lol where's everybody gone? :dunno hello??? I think I'm the only one here this weekend...

Last edited:
So happy I picked this one up local last week. Was on my wishlist for a long time and finally found one, and it's in perfect condition :yess: Now I have to find space to put both the comiquette and the LSB together.

I've been looking for ages for this awesome piece. Can't find it anywhere for a "normal" price. And nobody wants to sell theirs, don't blame them cuz I wouldn't haha. But this is so hard to find, especially where I live. The search continues, but I am loosing hope....:(

Back