Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If CBG suggests you ask for a new box ignore him :lol
China > Cali, Cali > you. They're going to get banged up a bit.
Enjoy what's inside. If it's not broken the box did its job well

Come on still talking about brown shippers? I thought we let this go already? No need to rub it in to all the newbies. I was just asking for one since many asked way back in the days. It was more of a experiment since I really don't care for brown shippers unless it's for display then I prefer a in beat up box. As for galactus this big guy will never really be sold out. Unless he was loaded with breakage like lsf predator. He will be around forever. Still sad that sentinel is 100.00 more than galactus.

If they pull production from the factory, just because it's an open ES does not make it easy or cheap to run more batches. Open ES will likely just mean that they don't destroy the molds like many companies do on limited runs. But it's not like at any given moment they can just call up the factory and start pumping out more Galactus statues. They could conceivably arrange for more to be made but at some point they will stop and stop for good.

If they pull production from the factory, just because it's an open ES does not make it easy or cheap to run more batches. Open ES will likely just mean that they don't destroy the molds like many companies do on limited runs. But it's not like at any given moment they can just call up the factory and start pumping out more Galactus statues. They could conceivably arrange for more to be made but at some point they will stop and stop for good.

Maybe in 20 years they could stop for good. Lol everything stops sooner or later for good. But how many years?

Still talking about shippers? How long ago was that comment? :slap

I doubt SS destroy any molds.

I have no idea if they do or don't destroy their molds. But my understanding is that often companies will break the mold when something has a finite number Ronlin you in sure the limit stays true and also prevents anyone from stealing it and counterfeiting with the mold.

I have no idea if they do or don't destroy their molds. But my understanding is that often companies will break the mold when something has a finite number Ronlin you in sure the limit stays true and also prevents anyone from stealing it and counterfeiting with the mold.
That's the way it should be. Couldn't throw out a *Cough JSC *Cough re-paint then.

Back