Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man-of-steel-carousel_zps3a17f76e.jpg

:1-1:

Lol ... That is a nice PF ... But not coming to my house... Lol

Wow! Forgot about bbts. I just called my lcs and they wanted 850.00 :monkey1 I guess they charge customers for the shipping costs. They also said no discounts on sideshow statues. Double yuck!

That suks, I was lucky and got mine from a local guy out of AZ for $665 shipped cuz I per ordered from him a year ago, I'm sooooo happy to have this one in my collection, looks awesome with my silver surfer comiquette.

Guys, you know how I love to experiment with displays...well here is another idea which most of could recreate...providing you have a spare Silver Surfer from the Marvel Figurine Collection. All I did was just remove the figurine from its base and placed him in the palm of Big G! Here are the results...

zyqy2ubu.jpg

apuse2a7.jpg

That looks fantastic i think i will be doing the same. might repaint surfer a bit though

Awesome. I wonder how the marvel universe 3.75" would look. That's the only silver surfer I have at the moment.

Guys, you know how I love to experiment with displays...well here is another idea which most of could recreate...providing you have a spare Silver Surfer from the Marvel Figurine Collection. All I did was just remove the figurine from its base and placed him in the palm of Big G! Here are the results...

zyqy2ubu.jpg

apuse2a7.jpg

Yup, that looks cool, man. You are the display master!

That looks fantastic i think i will be doing the same. might repaint surfer a bit though

Very nice !

Awesome. I wonder how the marvel universe 3.75" would look. That's the only silver surfer I have at the moment.

Yup, that looks cool, man. You are the display master!

Ha! Thanks guys :hi5: Thought you might like it! It's an easy mod for those who can't find any decent sized planets and it fits perfect in the hand! Just be careful when removing him from the base...it's tricky and you don't want to snap his legs off!

P.S. thanks Bmutha, never been called a display master before :hi5::lol

Well i just ordered one of those Surfers hah. Now I need to think of a decent base for him. Maybe a small asteroid or something might work. Could try and match the base to Galactus too hmmm

Back