Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the duty shouldn't be there. Also the VAT is about £10 over but is that inc the fedex fee or plus?

Yes the duty shouldn't be there. Also the VAT is about £10 over but is that inc the fedex fee or plus?

Jay is our personal accountant :yess:
Pay on your way out :wink1: :rotfl

Jay. Item from SS $300 plus say $40 shipping what would the total cost be after fees? £255 ish? Cheers
I pay in kindness :wink1:

Shipping looks like $40 :mad:

$886 = £547.38
Vat 20% = £109.47
Fedex Fee £10.50

Total £667

Have they added another charge on your bill? Make sure cos it should be just VAT and fedex fee.

yep, i make you right Jay! :lecture shouldnt have an extra charge of GBP25.00 VAT only other charge should be the GBP10.00 Fedex handling fee

Cheers mate :1-1:
Lee has the Spidey Com up for £230 :dunno

i have a personal rule of thumb when it comes to choices between ordering from Lee or Sideshow. If the difference goes over GBP50.00 then i order from Lee as i'd consider that to be too much of a loss...(unless its an EX) otherwise if its say under GBP50.00 then i'll take the hit and order from Sideshow, get the points and also get it straight away!

Cheers guys.
Think the COH will be worth the extra, especially if I ever have to sell.
Assuming the Ex ES is under 4,000, which I doubt :slap :lol

:lol

Yeah even if you don't like the EX it's worth having if you ever sell. Everyone likes more £££££ :yess:

Back