Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird that it costs more to go to Ontario. Total distance travelled (California to Memphis to Edmonton) is farther to get to me...
Oops...checked again and it says $65...not $68
Think i need to get new glasses :)

Still much cheaper than i thought it would be...i was preparing for somewhere around $75

Wow $65 to Canada! Deadpool was only $25. This thing is gonna be huge (I know that's what she said).

I to am looking forward to Pics. Congrats guys.

September 5th? I'll ask them to charge my last payment early then. So glad it's coming. :yess:

jyqypy9y.jpg

:lol No one is ever out in this game. You'll just keep selling the stuff you get to buy new stuff. :lecture :lol

:lol No one is ever out in this game. You'll just keep selling the stuff you get to buy new stuff. :lecture :lol

You know its true Jay :goodpost: although i suppose it makes us all feel better when we say 'thats it! Thats my lot!' only to see next years Comic Con and so many amazing new pieces!

However, me personally, for the past 8 months i've only be able to fund this hobby through sales of existing pieces in my collection and to be honest it's actually worked out quite well. Yes, its always sad to depart with parts of your collection but in most cases the new seems to outdo the old (old school grails being the exception of course!)

My concern is when i come to the point where i have nothing left that i want to sell :(:dunno

I say it all the time and then boom. Hulk maquette and deadpool pf :lol
:lol :exactly:

My concern is when i come to the point where i have nothing left that i want to sell :(:dunno

:exactly:

That's the thing with my collection. There is not much that i don't want to keep. I guess that's because i didn't just jump on everything when i started collecting. You just end up with a collection that you want to shift on if you do that and the cool factor wears off. :lol

The things i'd sell would be.

Optimus Prime EX because i'll use that room for the new transformers from Prime 1 Studio.

I was going to sell my Punisher Comiquette but i'm not going to now. I will be selling a few of my HT Iron Man figures though. I'm trying to slim the IM collection down just a tad. :D

:lol :exactly:

:exactly:

That's the thing with my collection. There is not much that i don't want to keep. I guess that's because i didn't just jump on everything when i started collecting. You just end up with a collection that you want to shift on if you do that and the cool factor wears off. :lol

The things i'd sell would be.

Optimus Prime EX
because i'll use that room for the new transformers from Prime 1 Studio.

I was going to sell my Punisher Comiquette but i'm not going to now. I will be selling a few of my HT Iron Man figures though. I'm trying to slim the IM collection down just a tad. :D

I can feel a trade coming up Jay!!! My Batman PF EX plus $$$$ for your Optimus Maquette:rock

Back