Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not numbered like a lot of the statues that Sideshow sell. It's classed as a limited edition like a Hot Toys figure.

thanks heaps for that mate :):)

by the way i reckon i spent 2 hours going through your collection last night....... just WOW!!!!:thud::thud::thud:

you have an incredible collection and thanks for sharing it on the board

images

Yep this would have been long sold out if it had an ES.

Depends on how good it turns out I guess but since it is an open ES, do you think it will keep its value, or will it be pretty easy to find in a while on the second market and maybe even at a cheaper price?

Probably sold quite a few, but not as many as they could have sold if he had an es. There are a lot of people that would probably wait to see it in hand before ordering.

:exactly: yep! No rush since there's no ES!

You make room! :lecture I should know i said i was stopping about two years ago. I always seem to find a new spot. I didn't really need a bed anyway. :lol

Well if I did that my wife would kick me out of the bed anyway so... :)

You make room! :lecture I should know i said i was stopping about two years ago. I always seem to find a new spot. I didn't really need a bed anyway. :lol

True true true dat! I think I have left 3 spots in my guest room, no one sleeps there anyway and if they do they're lucky. 1 for galactus, another in my beasta for deadpool and another next to talon for shaak ti. Might need to move around my 1/5's to a smaller room but there never no room just a lot of time dusting on the weekend.

Room wife jokes I should buy a french maid outfit because of all the time I spend dusting... I do have the legs and calfs if you mind the hair harr harr!!

Newsletter still reads "coming soon"...:impatient:
I believe that I only have 1 payment left. Sideshow, let's do this thing.:1-1:

Back