Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Sept. is good.

October would be better

stfu+gtfo.jpg
:lol

So, they made a special point in this weeks newsletter saying they are "proud to announce" that he's coming soon...should we expect charge notices shortly?

Just about Col! Just sold roughly £2k worth of collectibles in the past 3 days plus I've got more to sell in the next week...so the Galactus box will fit in nicely! Still waiting for a replacement Batmobile!!! And that box is fawkin huge!!!

Yeh mate, spotted a few of your items on eBay.
Selling your new Rambo already :dunno

I see the IM bust was on low quantity alert in the latest newsletter...

NOT! :rotfl

They must of forgot about their BS :slap

Just received the notice..will be charged Sept 5th...will have in hand on Sept 9th

The God of Oblivion will be here soon :clap

Yeh mate, spotted a few of your items on eBay.
Selling your new Rambo akready :dunno

I see the IM bust was on low quantity alert in the latest newsletter...

NOT! :rotfl

Yep, i put up my Rambo again DOH! I love it but can never hold onto it! Have so many new stuff arriving which i completely forgot about so some pieces in my collection have to suffer I'm afraid! For example, I'm having a custom buillt Lightsaber made for me which is arriving next week that's costing we'll over 1k!!!

Ha! :lol yea, the Iron Man bust situation is cracking me up! No notice on the newsletter yet it's showing as final 10!!! Same with the Batmobile, on the newsletter it shows as last 25 but on website there is no notice of any low stock alert???!!!

Last edited:
Yep, i put up my Rambo again DOH! I love it but can never hold onto it! Have so many new stuff arriving which incompletely forgot about so some pieces in my collection have to suffer I'm afraid! For example, I'm having a custom buillt Lightsaber made for me which is arriving next week that's costing we'll over 1k!!!

Ha! :lol yea, the Iron Man bust situation is cracking me up! No notice on the newsletter yet it's showing as final 10!!! Same with the Batmobile, on the newsletter it shows as last 25 but on website there is no notice of any low stock alert???!!!

:cuckoo: :rotfl
Wish I had your dough.
You been round jays again? :wink1:

:cuckoo: :rotfl
Wish I had your dough.
You been round jays again? :wink1:

Trust me Col, it's all about to run out soon! The money I make for my collection is seriously through items I sell off. Once I get my next few Pre orders out the way like the 1966 Batmobile, Pred 2 maquette and Iron Man LSF then I reckon I'm done :lecture

Trust me Col, it's all about to run out soon! The money I make for my collection is seriously through items I sell off. Once I get my next few Pre orders out the way like the 1966 Batmobile, Pred 2 maquette and Iron Man LSF then I reckon I'm done :lecture

P2 and I'm done mate. Until I find a new job anyway, just finished my last shift :monkey2

P2 and I'm done mate. Until I find a new job anyway, just finished my last shift :monkey2

I know mate, that's a tough call. It's always difficult to start somewhere new again but I've got no doubt that you'll get back on your feet in no time pal! Really hope things work out for you which I'm sure they will. Your gonna love that Pred 2 by the way...lets hope that price tag stays the fawk down!!! :lol

Damn....I have to much coming. Medusa Rattle came last week, Deadpool EX this week, Shaak Ti EX and Darth Malgus EX shipping soon, and now Galactus.

Back