Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it ends on such a cliffhanger too! I was like 'nooooooooooooooooooooooo' :monkey2

I saw it recently again too and noticed that towards the end they were turning the silver surfer into a whinny little beech, but it was an awesome cartoon back in the early 90s and this time around, I agree the should have kept it going.

Man if this turns out great my bank account is going to cry.... Koto Venom, Batmobile, Mythos Boba, Galactus....

Man if this turns out great my bank account is going to cry.... Koto Venom, Batmobile, Mythos Boba, Galactus....

:horror :horror

monkeybutt.jpg

All at one time?

Hmmm not 'exactly' but close.
Batmobile is out already but now it's PO for 2nd batch so probably late August. Galactus and Mythos Boba are both in the next 30 days according to newsletter and will be ordered depending on in-hand pics. Koto Venom is already in hand in Asia but not yet here so soon.

So actually yeah pretty much at the same time... :panic:

If SS ever gives an ES to this what would you expect it to be and how many do you think they have sold so far?

If SS ever gives an ES to this what would you expect it to be and how many do you think they have sold so far?

Probably sold quite a few, but not as many as they could have sold if he had an es. There are a lot of people that would probably wait to see it in hand before ordering.

Probably sold quite a few, but not as many as they could have sold if he had an es. There are a lot of people that would probably wait to see it in hand before ordering.

Yep this would have been long sold out if it had an ES.

Depends on how good it turns out I guess but since it is an open ES, do you think it will keep its value, or will it be pretty easy to find in a while on the second market and maybe even at a cheaper price?

I've only just pre ordered mine from Sideshow. first piece ill be buying from them as an Australian buyer.

very very excited for this.. I thought the PO would have been sold out for this guy already... tried my reg aussie dealer and they've sold out too

I'm hoping its a month away just so i have enough $$$
August is gonna suck for my poor poor wallet...

HT hulk and Widow on its way.

I've only just pre ordered mine from Sideshow. first piece ill be buying from them as an Australian buyer.

very very excited for this.. I thought the PO would have been sold out for this guy already... tried my reg aussie dealer and they've sold out too

I'm hoping its a month away just so i have enough $$$
August is gonna suck for my poor poor wallet...

HT hulk and Widow on its way.

It won't sell out at SSC because it's an open edition. It was listed the other week as shipping in the next 30 days but we've not heard anything else. :(

Back