Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out....

dude wtf? there are certain jokes that are just not funny on this forum... this is one of them.

15th-Feb-Slap-Day-Wallpapers-Images-Greetings-3.jpg

Well I was all ready to hit the button when the wife says to me "Your never going to make it to Japan if you keep buying stuff."

She's right. I decided to put the money for this on a plane ticket to Japan. I can't wait for all of you that are getting this to post pictures.

Well I was all ready to hit the button when the wife says to me "Your never going to make it to Japan if you keep buying stuff."

She's right. I decided to put the money for this on a plane ticket to Japan. I can't wait for all of you that are getting this to post pictures.

Forget Japan get the statue. Then wait a week and tell her you want to go to Japan. This way you get both. :wink1:

800 is a lot of loot. People paying that much money has a right to their opinions. This is what a forum is made for. I personally love the piece but would love it more if it had actual light up eyes. If you can't stand people talking about a piece of merchandise then maybe you shouldn't be here. If you like it the way it is then power to you. But don't call people whiners when yore just whining about people whining.

Don't try to twist it... It doesn't matter if it's $8 or $800, it's as if some of your jobs is primarily to _____ and moan about anything you can find.

Don't like it? Don't buy it! Simple as that.

________... :wave

Is for sure that most of these pre-orders will be on display at some time during SDCC? For example, will we get to see the prototypes of Galactus Maquette, R2/C3PO PF, Batman PF, Iron Man 1:1 Mark VII Bust, etc....:dunno

This is a pass for me but congratulations to everyone who's buying. Great looking piece and great color. This will be an immediate big attraction for anyone's collection. Great price but still out of my range...to many good pieces on the horizon to blow my wad on this. Congrats again.

Back