Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to order him but I really don't like the overspray arond his eyes. Might wait for in hand pictures first

Is it really over spray around the eyes? Seems like lenses covering eyes, & 'coloring is actually glare reflection? Hoping it's not over spray, as this would diminish this perfect sculpt with cheap gimmicky paint apps.

Is it really over spray around the eyes? Seems like lenses covering eyes, & 'coloring is actually glare reflection? Hoping it's not over spray, as this would diminish this perfect sculpt with cheap gimmicky paint apps.

Yeah, look at the close up pictures of his head in the zoom gallery. It looks really bad

Yeah, look at the close up pictures of his head in the zoom gallery. It looks really bad

Sideshow NOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Over spray????????? Someone at SS is been sniffing too many paint fumes.:slap:gah::cuckoo:

Amazing piece, decent price, too. I was prepared to order direct from SS if it had an exclusive, but since it doesn't, I'll be able to get it locally and save a ton on shipping. Nevertheless, bravo SS! :clap

My first word that came out my mouth after i got Ultron was WTF! Such a fantastic sculpt & the preview pics was so misleading. Since then, SSC had added natural lit pics.

I understand peoples beef with it. For me I love the character and realize 1/4 ultrons will not come often..

Yah I would have never bought it if SSC showed the natural lit picture of Ultron. I used $200 worth of points and if I returned it, I don't get it back. I'm basically stuck with it. :monkey2

That sucks dude. False marketing FTL:1-1:

Courtesy of computerfly

WAAAY Better without the eye shadow :)
BigGsansmakeup.jpg

SSC version:
527985_10150975364739145_1568506387_n.jpg

This is in ask SSC thread. Please don't derail that thread but lets try to see if SSC can change & get rid of the Galactus overspray around his eyes. After all this isn't chump change.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113069

That looks way better. I can't imagine anyone thinking that the overspray actually looks good. Hope they get rid of it on the finished product

Amazing piece, decent price, too. I was prepared to order direct from SS if it had an exclusive, but since it doesn't, I'll be able to get it locally and save a ton on shipping. Nevertheless, bravo SS! :clap

:exactly: very well said. Unless your super loaded. Why not save a few bucks. :clap

Back