Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post your comments on the Ask
SSC That i posted already. Maybe if we get enough people responding, then they might change it. They done that before with black cat LSB colored eyes & other stuff before.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113069

Done.:wave I will certainly practice what I preach, & by sticking together we may achieve positive changes & tweeks ,that will benefit both collectors & SS.

As a matter of fact, I will voice our concerns directly to SS web site, & I urge all with the same concerns to do the same. Stay strong, good luck.

Done.:wave I will certainly practice what I preach, & by sticking together we may achieve positive changes & tweeks ,that will benefit both collectors & SS.

As a matter of fact, I will voice our concerns directly to SS web site, & I urge all with the same concerns to do the same. Stay strong, good luck.

Thank u Divo. This should be an easy change. I hope SSC will change it for the better because if the overspray looks bad, expect a lot of returns. This could be very costly to SSC.

I don't get it... you guys are already asking SS to change a product before its even displayed at SDCC? Why not buy it if you like it pass if you don't?

Galactus changed from TBD to Limited Edition??? What does that mean? Open ES? If so can I cancel before the NRD hits with no penalty? Whats the point of ordering now if I can buy it a year or more later? Gives me a chance to then see in hand photos, etc...

Last edited:
Galactus changed from TBD to Limited Edition??? What does that mean?

wow WTF? that's complete bull____

i am going to cancel mine, not charged yet.

this is nuts, sideshow basically lied again after getting all those PO in...

ps: it means there is no edition size anymore, they can produce as many for as long as they want.

Galactus changed from TBD to Limited Edition??? What does that mean? Open ES? If so can I cancel before the NRD hits with no penalty? Whats the point of ordering now if I can buy it a year or more later? Gives me a chance to then see in hand photos, etc...

I think it typically means that there will not be a set number of them (like xx/500 or anything like that) but instead will be like an open edition.

This will definitely make a lot of collectors very unhappy - I personally don't care and still plan on ordering him eventually.

Decided to not buy this.wont match my elite Hulk theme display.

I am gonna call sideshow and cancel my order tomorrow. They better not charge the NRD since they changed it to open edition now.

wow WTF? that's complete bull____

i am going to cancel mine, not charged yet.

this is nuts, sideshow basically lied again after getting all those PO in...

ps: it means there is no edition size anymore, they can produce as many for as long as they want.

We have to call them to cancel, right? Otherwise they will charge the NRD.

We have to call them to cancel, right? Otherwise they will charge the NRD.

i didnt order from sideshow directly but from a reseller who will let me cancel for sure as i buy a lot of stuff from him. Yes definitely call to confirm

Im going to call them tomorrow to cancel. I get to at least transfer the NRD charhes to something else one time correct?

They better not change it to Open Edition size...that will be complete bull...SS should of said it was open to begin with...I am pist off

They better not change it to Open Edition size...that will be complete bull...SS should of said it was open to begin with...I am pist off

Call them, cancel it and ask them not to charge you NRD.

It will send them a message that this is a complete b.s.

Call them, cancel it and ask them not to charge you NRD.

It will send them a message that this is a complete b.s.

They will be getting a call for sure...it did say TBD on edition size on the web page right?

Back