Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Totally missed this. Looks incredible and within my budget (I think). Can't wait to see more. Have been hoping for a really long time to see Galactus in this scale. Hoorah!

Yes mr ironman marvel web sight list him
As 33" maquette

Well, thats an odd size!
Where does he fit in between the 1/4 and the 1/2? Its going to look very odd in my collection!! :gah:

Well, thats an odd size!
Where does he fit in between the 1/4 and the 1/2? Its going to look very odd in my collection!! :gah:

I wonder what's the exclusive gonna be. Maybe Silver Surfer on his hand?

this will be a regrettable pass for me. no space and funds are dedicated elsewhere. congrats to everyone lucky enough to grab him.

Why are people saying 1:4 scale? It's ____ing Galactus, 1:4 scale for him is like the size of a ____ing house. :lol It's 33" it's own scale as I expect we'll see from the larger more unique characters but it'll be as big as an LSF so I'd expect the price point to follow suit.

Why are people saying 1:4 scale? It's ____ing Galactus, 1:4 scale for him is like the size of a ____ing house. :lol It's 33" it's own scale as I expect we'll see from the larger more unique characters but it'll be as big as an LSF so I'd expect the price point to follow suit.

Own size!

Own size?

I can just see him in his own corner, all lonely by himself.:monkey2
I think he will be at SDCC
Sure is detailed!!

Telling Av not to buy something is like telling the IRS to not collect taxes this year.

Yes, Av is pointing at you and laughing.

I want to slow down, I do!
But SS keeps coming out with cool statues like
this!
Too much all at once! :panic:
I got to be more selective

Own size!

Own size?

I can just see him in his own corner, all lonely by himself.:monkey2
I think he will be at SDCC
Sure is detailed!!

What would be great is if someone had the original FF Dio to place in front of this. That'd be a great visual scaling piece.

Back